Multiplat Destiny

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
> Get praxic fire
> Xur sells praxic fire next week

mfw

1045.gif

I've managed to complete the training mission as a Warlock but still have no idea what I'm doing. Maybe it's because I haven't played a first person shooter since Quake but I'm dead set struggling to master this game. Any tips for me? I'm still only on the second mission to retrieve a warp core.

I've managed to complete the training mission as a Warlock but still have no idea what I'm doing. Maybe it's because I haven't played a first person shooter since Quake but I'm dead set struggling to master this game. Any tips for me? I'm still only on the second mission to retrieve a warp core.

PS4? XBone?

If PS4 hit us up and we can all help.

Biggest tip is just to practice man. I've been a PC gamer (FPS mainly) for years and it took me a while to get used to a controller but with practice you'll get there.

The game will come naturally to you and it's fairly forgiving (auto aim etc.) against the AI. But yeah just keep at it and you'll get better.

Can you f****** hurry it up?

I need something to fap to tonight.

oh s**t lol, I can't upload and play at the same time. Will upload now and get some GTA cash! :D haha Might take a while though (potato net)
Also, can I expect to hear your voice?

Not important, just curious...

At the end of it yeah but during I'm quiet ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The 6 dudes that get together a few nights a week for a good time :p

But yeah maybe that did sound just a little bit too gay lol. I just admire your work is all man

Thanks dude, yeah we still need to do a HM this week at some point. I think Sunday night is our date night ;)

One thing to note during the video after the first sword I run back into the main area and I cut out about 1min of me standing still as I was saying goodnight to my wife at the time. I get back to the controller when I throw a grenade randomly.
(It'll take a few mins to process as it's only just finished uploading)

Spudregus_87

One thing to note during the video after the first sword I run back into the main area and I cut out about 1min of me standing still as I was saying goodnight to my wife at the time. I get back to the controller when I throw a grenade randomly.

Spudregus_87

Brilliant works scope!

Spudregus_87

Far out that was awesome & with a Titan too after a failed first sword is impressive as hell, nice work man.

That is cool as.

Man I simply cannot believe shotguns in PvE now. They are OP as *! I was disappointed when I got sword breaker but dutifully put xp in it when levelling exotics. Boy I'm not disappointed now. Can't wait to level up Felwinters.

And pulse rifles. Overnight I'm using two classes of weapons I've almost never used and I'm loving it. And I don't give a s**t about auto rifles.

Say what you will about bungie but I reckon they've kicked goals with the weapon balancing

They've kicked goals by making classes that were never used in the respective game mode OP in relation to the competition.

I'm happy for more choice, but it is disappointing that Auto Rifles have practically become the new Pulse Rifles as a result.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back