NAB Challenge - Carlton v West Coast Friday 7.10PM est - Mandurah

Remove this Banner Ad

DVR was another who really got in amongst the physical stuff. Didn't get much of the ball, but he wasn't shirking any contests which was good when you consider he weighs less than my pants.
Didn't see him at all

mike ockerts

Premiership Player
May 25, 2006
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
northern blues
Not to unhappy with that, battled away, given the lack of senior hardened players, the result was expected, I think we got through unscathed injury wise which is good, biggest disappointment would have to be Dyl Bucks, thought he was very poor, or maybe I expected to much idk.

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 21, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
If you were a coach I reckon your out take would be ...

Cripps good
Jaksch good

Bell frustrating as per recent years

Bucks and Graham disappointing given they played a lot of the game and came away with 15 touches total

Hard to judge Jones and Watson for obvious reason

The rest is background noise as they hardly touched it

Boek can run but we knew that

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Weiterbot23

Cancelled
Carlton Blues - Matthew Kreuzer Sponsor 2016 Carlton Blues - Matthew Kreuzer 2009 Player Sponsor
Oct 7, 2008
Yarraville
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
OKC
Johnson has really thrown his weight around. I like the cut of his jib.

Yeah I said the other day I don't see how he can make it, that he needs a weapon, maybe becoming a hard man is his go. Campbell brown played 200 games and was an AA using they method.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was hinting at the TV every time that Healy has no ******* clue what he is talking about and should stop fearmongering the worst possible outcome just to sell some drama. Flog.

He is a physio

Aug 12, 2012
sv_cheats 1
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers
Yeah I said the other day I don't see how he can make it, that he needs a weapon, maybe becoming a hard man is his go. Campbell brown played 200 games and was an AA using they method.

Has a pretty good boot on him too. I agree with you that he needs to start standing out in some areas of his game if he is to take a best 22 spot from someone else.

kjr8

Club Legend
Sep 10, 2013
AFL Club
Carlton
Frustrating to see far too many (still) hack kick fwd instead of quick hands in stoppages

Weiterbot23

Cancelled
Carlton Blues - Matthew Kreuzer Sponsor 2016 Carlton Blues - Matthew Kreuzer 2009 Player Sponsor
Oct 7, 2008
Yarraville
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
OKC
Brad Johnson keeps saying bell drops off as the season goes on. He kicked 4 against GC in his best game of his career in the in like rd20...

I reckon we can carry bell. Poor kick and worse decision maker, but he brings enough to the side imo.

kjr8

Club Legend
Sep 10, 2013
AFL Club
Carlton
What's wrong with White? He's everywhere ATM, sure he tends to just bomb it long but it's not like he's been spoilt for options.
That's because he always hesitates and doesn't trust his own skill in that moment that an option is there.. then he just goes behind the mark and kicks long

Brad Johnson keeps saying bell drops off as the season goes on. He kicked 4 against GC in his best game of his career in the in like rd20...

I reckon we can carry bell. Poor kick and worse decision maker, but he brings enough to the side imo.

We can carry Bell... especially now that we wont be carrying both bell and robbo at the same time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back