WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will you wear a shirt to cover your ranga nipples?
Nope.

I'll rub them in your mouth. That's my finisher.

I challenge you to a match at Wrestlemania.
7drHiqr.gif

It's finally ******* happening.

This board's road to Wrestlemania has been much more compelling than the real life counterpart.

E92_ vs. pantskyle (Once in a lifetime)
cheesedog vs. Ryz in a username on a poll match (Confirmed?)

I'm excited.

I'll be thrown into the jobber battle royal :(

This board's road to Wrestlemania has been much more compelling than the real life counterpart.

I'm excited.

Plus the live sex show by Igloo and Pat Patterson.

I'm excited.

pantskyle pulling double duty with the attaining of quiv's testicle.

Any other rumoured matches?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well, you know you're exactly right, Mean Cleav . One year ago, brother, me and pantskyle were as one. We were best of friends. We would do anything to win together, brother. And if you would've told me one year later right in the very same place that it started, in the WrestleMania 31 (Play Button) thread that we'd be locking horns, going head on head for nothing, I'd a called you a liar, Mean Cleav! But you know something? I should've seen this thing coming, man. As the Mega Powers team was formed, brother, as the Fast Lane threads, as the Survivor Series threads went down, as the Mega Powers started growing together, the Mania was a little bit ahead of the Madness, man, but it really didn't matter. You were either in or you were either out, brother. You either believe or you didn't, man, and you were either ready or you weren't. pantskyle made me feel that he believed in the three demandments of the prayers, the training, and the vitamins. He made me believe that he was in my corner, Mean Cleav. And he also made me believe that he was ready to fight all odds. That's why I stuck with him, brother. That's why we stayed together so long.

Well, you know you're exactly right, Mean Cleav . One year ago, brother, me and pantskyle were as one. We were best of friends. We would do anything to win together, brother. And if you would've told me one year later right in the very same place that it started, in the WrestleMania 31 thread that we'd be locking horns, going head on head for nothing, I'd a called you a liar, Mean Cleav! But you know something? I should've seen this thing coming, man. As the Mega Powers team was formed, brother, as the Fast Lane threads, as the Survivor Series threads went down, as the Mega Powers started growing together, the Mania was a little bit ahead of the Madness, man, but it really didn't matter. You were either in or you were either out, brother. You either believe or you didn't, man, and you were either ready or you weren't. pantskyle made me feel that he believed in the three demandments of the prayers, the training, and the vitamins. He made me believe that he was in my corner, Mean Cleav. And he also made me believe that he was ready to fight all odds. That's why I stuck with him, brother. That's why we stayed together so long.
I love you too, Cletus!

I'm excited.

Don't forget Igloo vs. Smartys Power with E92_ as Special Referee. From my understanding, this went to a no contest(?). So as of this moment, I officially challenge Igloo to another match at Wrestlemania.

Don't forget Igloo vs. Smartys Power with E92_ as Special Referee. From my understanding, this went to a no contest(?). So as of this moment, I officially challenge Igloo to another match at Wrestlemania.

I already have my ref gear ready.

HBK_REF_B_crop_north.jpg

You know, they say all men are created equal, but you look at me and you look at pantskyle, and you can see that statement is not true! See, normally if you go one-on-one with another BigFooty poster, you got a 50-50 chance of winning. But I’m a genetic freak, and I’m not normal, so you got a 25% at best at beating me! And then you add Quivorir to the mix? Your chances of winning drastically go down. See the three-way, in the WrestleMania 31 (Play Button) thread, you got a 33 1/3 chance of winning. But I, I got a 66 2/3 chance of winning, cause Quivorir KNOWS he can’t beat me, and he’s not even gonna try! So, pantskyle , you take your 33 1/3 chance, minus my 25 percent chance, and you got an 8 1/3 chance of winning in the WrestleMania 31 (Play Button) thread! But then you take my 75 perchance chance at winning, if we was to go one-on-one, and to add 66 2/3 ch… percents, I got a 141 2/3 chance of winning in the WrestleMania 31 (Play Button) thread! See, Mr pants; the numbers don’t like, and they spell disaster for you in the WrestleMania 31 (Play Button) thread!

You know, they say all men are created equal, but you look at me and you look at pantskyle, and you can see that statement is not true! See, normally if you go one-on-one with another BigFooty poster, you got a 50-50 chance of winning. But I’m a genetic freak, and I’m not normal, so you got a 25% at best at beating me! And then you add Quivorir to the mix? Your chances of winning drastically go down. See the three-way, in the WrestleMania 31 (Play Button) thread, you got a 33 1/3 chance of winning. But I, I got a 66 2/3 chance of winning, cause Quivorir KNOWS he can’t beat me, and he’s not even gonna try! So, pantskyle , you take your 33 1/3 chance, minus my 25 percent chance, and you got an 8 1/3 chance of winning in the WrestleMania 31 (Play Button) thread! But then you take my 75 perchance chance at winning, if we was to go one-on-one, and to add 66 2/3 ch… percents, I got a 141 2/3 chance of winning in the WrestleMania 31 (Play Button) thread! See, Mr pants; the numbers don’t like, and they spell disaster for you in the WrestleMania 31 (Play Button) thread!
2 promos in one night? You're getting far too much camera time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back