ICC World Cup Group A Match - AUS vs NZ

Remove this Banner Ad

Some of the worst bowling from opening bowlers I've seen for quite some time. All credit to the Kiwi openers, but both Mitch's have been pathetic. Bowling half-volleys and giving BB and Guptill length and width to free their arms.
Oh yeah, Southee's opening spell was brilliant earlier. Far out, some of the s**t being posted on here today beggars belief. It's a lot easier to smack at every ball when you're chasing 152. I mean *, this shouldn't need to be said.

I don't see what the point of bringing Cummins is was if we weren't going to chuck him the new rock. If you're going to open with two attacking bowlers surely Hazlewood as the third seamer would have made more sense.

There we go, on your bike.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh yeah, Southee's opening spell was brilliant earlier. Far out, some of the s**t being posted on here today beggars belief. It's a lot easier to smack at every ball when you're chasing 152. I mean ****, this shouldn't need to be said.

Starc took a wicket with a full delivery that stopped on Guptill and was pitched at the stumps, not a few feet outside off. Australia bowled the wrong line and length up until Starc finally pitched one right.

What do you think a hard ball at those speeds will do when it hits you?
Cop it in the shoulder, or the back, or somewhere like that it'll sting and leave a bruise. Slightly different to breaking someone's arm.

Anyone under the impression that Johnson, or any bowler these days, actively WANTS to cause an injury to another player, is an absolute idiot.

Maxwell built an innings in the ODI tri-series final a month ago. You shouldn't have an innings builder coming in at 6 for an ODI anyway, that's reserved for the number 4 and 5. That's just a complete lack of understanding of the game.
Defending Maxwell's spot in the squad is a complete lack of understanding of the game imo.

Call me un-Australian, but I hope Australia keep getting thrashed like this until our selection panel can wake up and smell the s**t, world cup or not.
Now this really is a special kind of stupid, congratulations.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back