libba knee

Remove this Banner Ad

What's your gut feeling doc?

gut feel is i fear the worst, it was very typical of an acl in regards to immense pain initially followed by being able to get up and walk off.

*obviously I'm not a real doctor, but i am a doctor of feel, and i feel for libba and the bulldogs fans.

s**t news. All the best for Libba and McKenzie

It would seem so

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2015-02-28/mackenzie-acl-confirmed

WEST Coast has been dealt a serious blow ahead of the home and away season after scans confirmed defender Eric Mackenzie will need a knee reconstruction.

The 26-year-old tore his right anterior cruciate ligament in the Eagles' NAB Challenge win over Carlton on Friday night, after falling to the ground in an innocuous marking contest.

That's crap. ACL's are a dog of an injury. :(

The studs catching in the turf as he twisted his knee is a bad sign, as others have said I've seen a few ACLs done in this fashion.

Libba senior did an ACL in the 1990s and came back from a full reco in 16 weeks. A silver lining I suppose :-/

s**t but facts are facts has your board not being talking about smashing the tigers all week?atm tigers appear to be getting on top
How dare we talk about a upcoming game!

Didn't look too bad as he walked off.

Makes no difference and i have seen players like Anthony Daniher run around the boundary for 10 minutes, only to be diagnosed with an ACL. David Hille jogged off as did Mckenzie the other night.

Hope he is ok but it looked like the classic ACL to me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Agree it's a s**t run, but what to do...no practice games?

Its an interesting question - Phil Walsh said the most important thing he wants from their 1st practise game - is no injuries - then said supporters will get a look at a few new young players

Ive got no interest in watching any of these practise games - its a bit like watching the Pro-am in golf - a waste of time - theres nothing riding on the result at all

Might watch half an hour of Geelong on Sunday - and i should emphasise might

ManOfClay other Dogs supporters, where is Clay Smith at with his knee? In the draft year with Patton, Wingard, Tyson, Coniglio, Ellis, D.Smith, Newnes and Hill and looked like he could be up there with the leaders of that pack before he had his ACL woes, how is his comeback tracking?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back