Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon - congratulations on '16 Wooden Spoon (RIP The Scales)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Above all the laughing and pisstaking, this has the potential to become horrific from a human element point of view. Even after the court cases, legal and political drama settles there's still the longer term health issue of the players. Some may end up with some form of crippling disease down the track (eg cancer etc) which is already likely in any person in society. But if one of the 34 end up with some major health issue later in life, it would have to cross their minds that whatever was injected into them all those years ago might have played a role. This opens a whole new legal can of worms for Hird. And while the contentious point would remain as to whether the substances did or didn't impact on long term health, the fact remains that this will probably never blow over for all those in question. Hird has kids so I wonder if he'd allow some hotshot coach oversee the same type of program with his own kids in sport - highly unlikely. Ken Hinkley put it best when he was talking about drafting young kids - you're essentially taking them from their parents at a young age, who are counting on you (the senior coach) to look after their child as if they were your own. So above all the #standbyhird rubbish, this is an issue that could very well come back at any time in life, long after grandstanding legal battles for personal gratification and footy careers are finished. Just my opinion.

I don't understand why this has never been articulated by anyone from * . This is the reason I have lost respect for Tim Goebells Watson. I used to love him when he played

No, no it isn't. I didn't title the thread but I have no sympathy for them.

Never have, never will. Ever.

Recall 2007. They were ready to nail the coffin lid shut.

Now James Hird lovers like Wild Bill and Dan wish to show mercy for the squealing pig as it is cornered.
Lol - I am a *hird lover??

Not sure what your on tonight but it can't be good for your health.

Now James Hird lovers like Wild Bill and Dan wish to show mercy for the squealing pig as it is cornered.

Reminds of lord of the flies where Jack says I was just waiting for a moment to decide where to stab him.

I don't really have anything but scorn and derision for the scum.

Good times.

Wow, maddam has gone bang from fifty. I have respect for the few *posters who stood against the cult* and challenged the arrogance and self righteousness that * have lived on for a century. That * of a hundred years can ead. Time to rebuild a worthy club from the ashes, I.e jab, jade, doss etc.

Sorry maddam if lm soft, l am from nsw after all. Keep up posting against *, we all love it*.

Wow, maddam has gone bang from fifty. I have respect for the few *posters who stood against the cult* and challenged the arrogance and self righteousness that * have lived on for a century. That * of a hundred years can ead. Time to rebuild a worthy club from the ashes, I.e jab, jade, doss etc.

Sorry maddam if lm soft, l am from nsw after all. Keep up posting against *, we all love it*.

Its hard to read with all the *

I don't hate him with particular vengeance because he's an Essendon supporter. FFS, I have accepted that 7-10 per cent of the population (dependent on their ladder position) around me possibly carry the disease and I take appropriate measures.

It is the vile cowardice in the face of battle I despise.

Prick crowed for years about how they'd get off because they are rich and powerful.

Now they aren't, like the shiftless toad he is, he comes here.

This isn't a joke thread Wild Bill ... this is a North supporters laughing at their misery thread.

Revelling in it.

Bathing in their tears.

You don't like, how about you jump over with your mates over there.

(That you drink with before games)
It's just footy, dude. If he chooses to have a drink with the 'enemy' every so often, who gives a *?

I've had drinks with people from this very board, people who've probably (definitely) wished the death of my club many times in this thread. Yes yes, just like a few from my club have wished the death of yours.

Talk is cheap on the internet. In the end, it's just a game and it's all the same beer.

Startin' to feel like * supporters are getting a little antsy about the little *... :)

Here's a slightly larger one to admire...

asterisk.jpg

...you're welcome.

Not at all, ShinbonerBaz.

I'm glad you guys have gradually taken to putting it to the right of whatever you're putting the asterisk on. That to the left s**t grates!

Nah, you and jade have mentioned the little * in this thread tonight and redman was crying about it in the Boomer thread.

P.s. I only have one request for North Melbourne fans.
Please stop referring to Essendon as either of Druggies or * and, in other threads, I'll promise to stop typing Norf.
Filth, Scum and Bummers I'll allow.

.........it's definitely getting to * supporters.

112329_eea1354d516a99d102f365e8a7258654.jpg
112329_eea1354d516a99d102f365e8a7258654.jpg

There's one for the left, one for the right,,,

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Keep solid lads/lass's hold the line this is the sympathy thread........and for those hoping this *saga* to go away quickly are dreaming, until those that played their role are gone from the club only then will the sympathy thread die a slow death. Only until some other arrogant numpty from the bummers tries a fast one.

I don't hate him with particular vengeance because he's an Essendon supporter. FFS, I have accepted that 7-10 per cent of the population (dependent on their ladder position) around me possibly carry the disease and I take appropriate measures.

It is the vile cowardice in the face of battle I despise.

Prick crowed for years about how they'd get off because they are rich and powerful.

Now they aren't, like the shiftless toad he is, he comes here.

This isn't a joke thread Wild Bill ... this is a North supporters laughing at their misery thread.

Revelling in it.

Bathing in their tears.

You don't like, how about you jump over with your mates over there.

(That you drink with before games)
If you take this site too serious then you have missed the point of the site. Most on here are normal blokes that share a common interest - we love the footy.

There is a lot more to get upset about than a bloke trolling your footy team. I have made some good friends on this site - and as much as it upsets you they are not all Roo supporters and some have posted crap about us.

You are such a pathetic toad. You put s**t on us when you thought you were good, now you know, in your tiny little black scaly heart, that you're gone, you put s**t on your supporters who are at least sticking tight and floating over here like you think we care for you.

That's what I find most vile, the way you put s**t on your own now, in the truly dark hour. You never called bullshit on the program from day one. You are the worst sort of coward and attempted collaborator.

I don't understand why the mods tolerate your s**t, they are better people than me, that's why they are mods.

ZnqQ5.gif

Not you too.

Sooner Teff gets back from the monastery and I get some real back up here, the better.

You wouldn't last ten seconds in the real North games back in the day.

Or in Gero.

Couldn't have said it better.

Called it a few pages back, far too much brown nosing of these essendope* flogs and their smarmy postings on the subject.

No sooner had the ALF delivered the Gold Coast ultimatum the *needlers were dancing on our grave. Should never be forgiven for that.

Bring back the Teff and unleash the gates of hell.

Anyone else hearing the rumours of GHRP6 and Hex being of interest to the tribunal with witness testimony and emails to back it up?

leaky, leaky, leaky.

Couldn't have said it better.

Called it a few pages back, far too much brown nosing of these essendope* flogs and their smarmy postings on the subject.

No sooner had the ALF delivered the Gold Coast ultimatum the *needlers were dancing on our grave. Should never be forgiven for that.

Bring back the Teff and unleash the gates of hell.

Cheers.

For Essenscum like Lance who have said from the get go they will abide by the investigation as long as it is done properly by all parties and if that means the club cops a big whack, then so be it, for them I have a lot of time.

Jade who was posting about how Essendon would get away with it because they were too big to fail, no, I have nothing but scorn, especially now he turns on his own who are at least sticking to their deluded guns in the final days.

I think the last Hird cultists are mad as cut snakes but fair play to them for sticking to their guns.

We probably looked mad to people in late 2007 too.

Difference is we had a chance. The Bombers don't.

To steal a line from The Sopranos, they have Ben McDevitt so far up their arses they can taste his aftershave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back