Game Day North Melbourne vs Adelaide - NAB Cup 1 (STREAMS CAN COME TRUE!)

Remove this Banner Ad

Just while I have a few posters online, who is missing from your best 18.
Swallow, Goldstein, Hansen, Black, Grima, Wright, Thompson and arguably Firrito.

Good to see a few Roos supporters on our forum before this game.

I saw the SaintsvLions stream and it wasnt too bad and to be honest not having some of those dicks commentating like Dwayne and Derm was a good thing.

The stream I saw had Wallace calling the game.
Terry Wallet. Excellent. Look forward to him making an absolute mockery out of our playing lists names. Will be interesting to see if he still thinks Joel Tippett is Josh Tippett or Josh Gibson.

On the other hand, if we win (no confidence as usual, but if) then we can be one of the only supporter groups with our heads attached to our necks and not firmly up our own arses.

I have a hard time trusting this lot after a loss, though. The 'Sack Scott' thread will be fifteen pages long by the time I log on tomorrow morning.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So just some things to remember for later today.
IF...
* Waite doesn't take 20 marks.

* Majak doesn't kick 8 goals.

* Higgins doesn't get 40 disposals

It's a practice match and the result doesn't matter, but should the above come true, it matters a lot.

I agree NN, but it will be fun to see a meltdown on our board after a pre season loss to the Crows in Port Lincoln!

I'm going to be leading the charge. Lining up the vitriol in anticipation of a loss.
Got my henny penny gif and Leigh Brown firing squad jpeg ready to roll.

Just working on a Not worth Da Waite meme and we'll be set.

Oh and Sack Scotts.

and Macmilllan.........and..........

I'll still be tuning in via the wireless at AAMI Park, but this streaming thing will ensure vision's available for later perusal once home now, which is bloody briliant. That is of course unless each quarter's LIVE vision ends with a message which reads "this vision will self destuct in five seconds".

I'll still be tuning in via the wireless at AAMI Park, but this streaming thing will ensure vision's available for later perusal once home now, which is bloody briliant. That is of course unless each quarter's LIVE vision ends with a message which reads "this vision will self destuct in five seconds".

Yep, its a Snapchat story.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back