2015 Non-Crows AFL Discussion - Pt. 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was just on one page. Would love a dollar for every time someone mentions us being mentioned on the port board.
It's one discussion with replies? Kind of expected don't you think. Better to look at posts so far this year or better yet when they come over here to dazzle us with their wisdom.

If you want to see obsessed start a topic on how the crows admin have started a policy of double sided printing to save paper and watch all the Port flogs come over and tell us they've printed like that for years (because paper is expensive, yo) and we're just copying them again.

This was just on one page. Would love a dollar for every time someone mentions us being mentioned on the port board.

It's one page of discussion. This thread would only be about 10-20% Port related, whereas the same thread on the Port board would be 70-80% Adelaide talk.

It's one discussion with replies? Kind of expected don't you think. Better to look at posts so far this year or better yet when they come over here to dazzle us with their wisdom.

If you want to see obsessed start a topic on how the crows admin have started a policy of double sided printing to save paper and watch all the Port flogs come over and tell us they've printed like that for years (because paper is expensive, yo) and we're just copying them again.

Take it back a little further and I think you will find we are actually using the paper they created.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think we're all as bad as each other (I know I can't help myself) but there's that many more of them it seems.

I do go over for a look every now and then but have only posted the once which was a comment bagging Smrt. I wouldn't ever be so presumptuous to make comment about how they go about things on their board, but they always seem to pop up here to give their 2 cents worth.

So Libba goes down as well.... Boy do I have every limb of my body crossed for todays game

If they were going to make a movie version of that thread, Nicholas Cage would be the lead actor.
vampires-kiss.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

OK someone needs to go into their non port thread and count how many of their posts are about the crows, work out the %, then count how many of the posts in this thread are about port and work out the %. Return with the results so we can see who is more obsessed with who.

I was on their board over a year ago & i kid thee not but the top four threads were all full of Crow talk, both the media threads, the Crows talk thread (not there now think it was moved somewhere else by one of the mods probably because of embarrassment) & the non port thread.

Now that Godallblighty is what is called obsessive behavior. :)

well duh!

One post being agreed to and added to still does not an obsession make. Besides, I couldn't give a s**t if it's thought of as being obsessive, it's fun to poke fun at port posters for poking fun at Crows and for being …so obsessive.

Yes, I know but why?

Why not have one of the game after or before hand.

The ground in Townsville has lights.

Good question, I wondered the same.
Townsville with the high possibility of heat would be a later pm game, but why not start Ade v NM at 1.30pm? One to follow the other...

Both boards are the same when it comes to talking about the team up the road.

The Port mods have tried to keep all the "Cow talk" away from most threads but have had as much luck as the mods on this board who haven't bothered trying to fight a fight they cannot win. :D

I was on their board over a year ago & i kid thee not but the top four threads were all full of Crow talk, both the media threads, the Crows talk thread (not there now think it was moved somewhere else by one of the mods probably because of embarrassment) & the non port thread.

Now that Godallblighty is what is called obsessive behavior. :)
Maybe so. But I still don't understand why people give a s**t. Or want to talk about it. Or don't see that they're doing exactly the same thing when they do.

Anyway, ho hum. Knock yourselves out.

Sorry if I wasn't clear - please stop talking about the Port Board and Port posters

Edit - any queries please send via PM rather than posting in the thread

Last edited:
Only thing is that both McGovern and Schofield are not the type of defenders that you put on the elite forwards. I personally really like schofield, always have, but he's more a 3rd defender. McGovern excelled last year playing as loose man across the backline so I think his ability as an actual defender is overstated at this point.

Mitch Brown is going to have to shoulder a huge load this season.

Interesting. I preferred McGovern as a key forward which he played the first half of the year. Kicked 13 goals in his first 7 AFL games and was a great target inside forward 50.

Think he will have to go back and play that key defender role now that Mackenzie is confirmed out for the year. Definitely has the size.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back