Game Day NAB Round 1 Crows v Kangaroos, 1 March @ 4.10

Remove this Banner Ad

You don't really realise how obsessed you are by football until you race home from a bbq at pace on a sunny Sunday afternoon to sit inside infront of your laptop to watch grainy footage with no commentary of a practice game from a country town with both teams missing 15 of their best players

I'll be running 5AA commentary at any rate.
Thanks for the reminder. I still laugh the Mayor of Alice Springs in the game versus Brissy. He was there to push tourism and made a comment at how much running footballers do. Not like golf eh?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You don't really realise how obsessed you are by football until you race home from a bbq at pace on a sunny Sunday afternoon to sit inside infront of your laptop to watch grainy footage with no commentary of a practice game from a country town with both teams missing 15 of their best players

I was so desperate for footy i watched bits of our loss to Melbourne on Fox footy the other day!!!!! :eek:

I might beat that, I'm corporate at Clipsal and might be glued to my iPhone

I would have thought it would be a good opportunity to play Lowden with Jacobs out. Siggins will play 3rd tall defender with Cheney out, good opportunity.
Pity Cameron & Wigg are subs. Hopefully we activate subs at half time.
Ramsey stays at least.
I thought one of Tex or Pods would come out of the side.
So only Sloane, Tex, Talia from our top end.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back