Multiplat Destiny

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

But on that unbroken he camped so hard I could see the tent when I went inside at a on blind watch.

Mingo I may be only lvl 28 but at least I don't go around material farming instead of going to the vanguard and purchasing it.:D
I honestly did not know you could do that :oops: In my defence though I hadn't played it since like october/november before I played with you and apparently the update that allows you to buy them from vendors came through in December. Gives me something to spend my maxed out crucible marks on I guess.

I honestly did not know you could do that :oops: In my defence though I hadn't played it since like october/november before I played with you and apparently the update that allows you to buy them from vendors came through in December. Gives me something to spend my maxed out crucible marks on I guess.
Neither did I lols.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jumped on for the first time in a while. Played a bit of clash.

Ended up
10-5
20-7
18-11
24-12

Pretty happy with those! Prob played some spuds. In one game I singlehandedly mounted an amazing comeback. Then I singlehandedly cost us the game at the end lol.

Was good fun no doubt. Ended up getting an exotic fusion rifle in the nightfall as well. While one of my team mates got the shotgun that Xur sold. Hopefully he didn't buy it earlier that day.

Last edited:
dont go too crazy tho. you should stock up on marks and crucible commendations (and vanguard marks/commendations.) so when the dlc drops you can get Armour ,so you know, you can get on my level. lols.:)

So, Arc Burn Sepiks Prime tonight..... Looking forward to this, mainly because it's not Omnigul and it's actually got a burn. Loadout: Oversoul Edict, LDR5001 (arc) and Thundercampaigner?

Fang of Ir Yut + Black Hammer (For Shanks/Wizards/Walker) + Thundercampaigner

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back