Game Day North Melbourne vs Adelaide - NAB Cup 1 (STREAMS CAN COME TRUE!)

Remove this Banner Ad

Bloody knew it - promise a lot over the pre-season and f**k it up when it's showtime. Fire up for a better second half FFS.

Looks like being a long season, we've gone backwards, Goldstein hasn't been sighted, probably need to start a controversial thread regarding his poor form.

Boomer unsighted.

Hansen- poor

Swallow- talk about a summer not being made, pathetic.

Scotty Thompson, this aint country footy in Geelong Mate, same for you Grima ( SA)

Black- isn't the new black.

Number 42 ( lemon chicken and rice at my local) he looks....

Just looked on the AFL site, Majak leading all-comers- suck them lemons:p

I just want players to get through without injuries, I'm not worried about end result. BUT if we play like this in Round 1 my TV will be regretting that the game is being televised.
I have a feeling this forum is not going to like our start to the season. Reasonably tough fixture and the number of players having injury interrupted pre seasons will likely lead to a slow start

B-_eZlqVEAESscq.jpg

No realistic alternative = 12 weeks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

First half thoughts:

- Wells is absolutely flying. Not treating it like a practice game and I love it.
- Waite is already showing to be a good target up forward.
- I think our backline has been ordinary.
- Boomer has been practically unsighted.
- Higgins is willing to get involved with most contests and I like that.
- Majak hasn't looked lost. Not getting a lot of the footy, but isn't a liability.

Hope Scotty's tearing the paint off the changing room walls with a big serving to the boys at half time.

Looks like being a long season, we've gone backwards, Goldstein hasn't been sighted, probably need to start a controversial thread regarding his poor form.

Boomer unsighted.

Hansen- poor

Swallow- talk about a summer not being made, pathetic.

Scotty Thompson, this aint country footy in Geelong Mate, same for you Grima ( SA)

Black- isn't the new black.

Number 42 ( lemon chicken and rice at my local) he looks....

Just looked on the AFL site, Majak leading all-comers- suck them lemons:p
Surely a pisttake, Hansen, Thompson, Goldy, Black and Swallow aren't even playing.

Hope Scotty's tearing the paint off the changing room walls with a big serving to the boys at half time.
Get on the piss and be a happy drunk, its pre-season, half our squad have been injured for half of it.

So who wants place money on the name of the poster that's going to start the first sack brad thread?

Sacking the coach might not be the worst thing - I do recall what happened last time we sacked a coach after getting smashed by Adelaide in a pre-season match...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back