2014/15 NHL Regular Season Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Has Quincey worn a "C"?

If so has Quincey, down in the third period against a big rival, told a ref to "Go **** himself." on the way to the penalty box and thus double up his two minute penalty?

That's great leadership right there.
Dustin "knee on knee" Brown? Dirty player, can't score.. great captain.

Yet two Cups. I suppose it was despite Brown's presence...
It was. He was a giant hindrance last year. Him and Mike Richards (former Captain of the Flyers) were playing on the 4th line together. Great pairing of spuds and s**t captains. Watching the Epix series, Matt Greene and Doughty are the captains of that team. Even if Doughty is a complete douche, he's a good leader.

That's more on the team than the goaltender. Binghamton stinks from what I've heard. Really awful.
22-26-6-1, not exactly tearing it up but it's no Edmonton. They are also the highest scoring team in the East... so to me it looks like he's playing on the AHL version of the Dallas Stars (Texas Stars don't count)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reckon the Blackhawks haven't forgotten what Scott can do.

Think the Vermette deal was a stinker, potentially a pick around 20. Don't know much about the prospect. Good dealing from Don of the Desert.

Glad Montreal stayed away...

Red wings only team not to lose two games in a row in regulation.

James Neal is still a piece of s**t

9 points out of 12 on a tough road trip. Pretty damn happy with that
That slashing penalty he took at the end was typically selfish BS from him. Absolutely no need for it, and cost his team any chance (no matter how slim) at tying up the game.

Not Vancouver and their Cupless run.
We failed in game 7 two times cause of the captain? Keeping in mind half of Linden's legend in Vancouver is about his captaincy, and the opposing captain went on to become the most hated Canuck of all time......

That's an ok deal for NY, but man, when you think that this deal probably doesn't need to happen if they let Girardi walk and keep Stralman

We failed in game 7 two times cause of the captain? Keeping in mind half of Linden's legend in Vancouver is about his captaincy, and the opposing captain went on to become the most hated Canuck of all time......

Linden's leadership would have elevated a rather mediocre club (.500 record) to extend the Prince of Wales Conference leaders to seven games.

Who knows what happened in the dressing room during Games 6 and 7 vs the Bruins in 2011 but that was terrible, Games 3 and 4 in Boston were blowouts as well from memory. I'm finding it hard to imagine Henrik Sedin rallying the troops, doesn't look like it happened. Doing bugger all about his brother Daniel Sedin getting manhandled by Marchard was just embarrassing.

Having Luongo captain the team before that was silly, just stop the puck...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back