Game Day North Melbourne vs Adelaide - NAB Cup 1 (STREAMS CAN COME TRUE!)

Remove this Banner Ad

Looks like Warren is the new whipping boy.

A rookie list player lining up on the serially underrated Eddie Betts. It's a practice game and the idea of it is to test players to see where they stand. It has failed miserably today, but you get that. I would be giving him another go next week, we are not deep at that position and need to give him a decent test.

Hate to be that guy.

But even IF Higgins DID cost us Greenwood (he didn't), the switch of inside grunt for outside class (with a bit of inside) could actually work out really well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thank you to the posters who have been posting comments, I am in outback Qld & bought some satelite wi-fi internet at $105 for 3gb. The stream gives me 6 seconds off/4 seconds on so I'm relying more on this thread than the stream. Get bugger all Aussie Rules out here so I'm desperate for a bit of Nth Melb footy. Not sure why every shot on goal is during the off time, I haven't seen a goal cooked yet. I have taken enough from this thread to put money on Wells for the Brownlow & Waite for the Coleman..... is that right?

Hate to be that guy.

But even IF Higgins DID cost us Greenwood (he didn't), the switch of inside grunt for outside class (with a bit of inside) could actually work out really well.

He didn't cost us, if we offered the cash we did to Patrick earlier he said he would have accepted, we just drove the price up by not offering the revised contract pre-finals.

Boomer across half back.

Yep. We is seriouz.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back