Which club do you hate the most?

Which club do you hate the most?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

It isn't actually a club I dislike. Few players I dislike from perception, few presidents as they're backward and a few fan bases cause they are utter knobs win, lose or draw.

For instances, don't like big footy hawks fans (some exceptions) because of hugely revisionist history, generally dicks/convoy degrades in COLA! ACADEMIES! Etc etc. Enjoy watching the club play footy as it is usually high standard

I hate every club other than sydney. As I always tell people I have 3 teams sydney, sydney reserves and peel thunder since I now live in wa and needed a wafl team.

Hawk tools bringing up posts that a swans supporter did 11 years ago is sad.Hawks because of the idiots on here and gws next

Not sure how to link but it's on the Hawks board.A post by Syd in 2003
When youre on the webpage like you are now, copy the url on the top if the page and paste it in the thread you wanna post in

Rofl... omg

That @Procrastinator35 guy what a flog he is :p

There is even a guy called JohnD in there scared me for a sec :eek:

Re: Procrasinator, I've since had a couple of PM's from him, the first apologising for bumping the thread due to the ruckus it caused.
He seems ok, and I've told him I'd happily catch up for a beer at a game - but I wasn't about to reply in kind to Xtreme's nonsense of their board.
There's probably been another 15 or so "likes" to some of the responses as well, so not allare that bad.

FWIW, pre-2012 the Hawks board was a pretty open board and I've posted there at various times and have caught up with several Hawks posters at the Cricketers Arms over the years for beers and footy talk.
Some became bitter at losing the "unlosable" GF in 2012, the CoLA talk made some bitter.
The Buddy recruitment did the rest (along with more ColA talk)

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unrelated, but did you get out to the Fan day today?

My eldest daughter has just moved back from Melbourne so we went (started taking her when she was 9, shortly turns 28 :eek:) and I collected the first signed cap for my new 6-year old daughter which she is proudly wearing around the house before she starts going to a couple of games this year to see how she goes.

Unrelated, but did you get out to the Fan day today?

My eldest daughter has just moved back from Melbourne so we went (started taking her when she was 9, shortly turns 28 :eek:) and I collected the first signed cap for my new 6-year old daughter which she is proudly wearing around the house before she starts going to a couple of games this year to see how she goes.

I didn't because I'm Melbourne based. But great to see that your passing on the passion to the rest of the family

FWIW, pre-2012 the Hawks board was a pretty open board and I've posted there at various times and have caught up with several Hawks posters at the Cricketers Arms over the years for beers and footy talk.

I love going to Hawks games with my best mate just for the beer and some banter and footy talk with the Hawks fans. After the 08 Grand Final win that place was rocking. Never had a huge issue with them in general.

Some became bitter at losing the "unlosable" GF in 2012, the CoLA talk made some bitter.
The Buddy recruitment did the rest (along with more ColA talk)

I would say that would be on the money.

The banter before the 2012 grand final on here between the two clubs was great... until we actually won. I don't mind Hawthorn but the sense of entitlement annoys me, like how could their precious club lose a grand final. 2012 was a great game between two teams having a crack and we took our chances on the day.

The banter before the 2012 grand final on here between the two clubs was great... until we actually won. I don't mind Hawthorn but the sense of entitlement annoys me, like how could their precious club lose a grand final. 2012 was a great game between two teams having a crack and we took our chances on the day.

Sadly the same thing happened with a few Geelong supporters on here after we won by 110.

Read Syd's posts above

At the moment I'm all about hating Gold Coast

360756-tlsnewsportrait.jpg

Yeah, some of them really cracked. It was bizarre the change in mood where they went from condescending confidence to straight up rage. Some of them still haven't let go.

Back