No Oppo Supporters CAS hands down guilty verdict - Players appealing - Dank shot - no opposition - (cont in pt.2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've clearly misread this whole saga given the 'narrative' on here from the illuminati. WE'RE CLEAR and always have been!?

Really good interview and discussion with El Danko. Nothing really knew to add but he still maintains the program was above board and had the tick of approval with more than half a dozen people at Bomberland.

Says he had spreadsheets on the intranet with each player and what they took. Says they should be there.

Says Weapon was unfairly treated and should be still in the AFL system.

Seems to be fully supporting Hird now which is a bit different from when the saga first broke.

I get the impression that Evans, Vlad and co shafted these people in the early stages and it wasn't until Evans left and Lukin got the flick that we started to get to the real truth.

Says he'll be taking the AFL and NRL to court over the next few months... possibly waiting for the outcome of the tribunal which he claims is a kangaroo court.

Excellent interview. Confirmed that we had excellent records of everything, multiple sources knew all the details of what he was doing, everybody ticked off on it, and there were absolutely no problems anywhere.

That's why we've been fined $2 million, lost 2 years draft picks, kicked out of finals, had multiple coaches and directors resign / fined / suspended, have a live Workcover investigation ongoing, have 34 players out on provisional suspension, who have incidentally - with the club, and its membership - gone through 2 years of hell, and might (*might*) be looking at more.

Thanks for clearing everything up Stephen, you piss weak pathetic excuse for a man.

For the record I still back Dank to come out on top. Very patient, and I'd like to think Hirdy and the players the same, points to confidence. Our day will come when we can talk. Remember Hirdy's early statement!? We'll come out of this well. AFL/ASADA sh___ing themselves. ASADA less so...they're Government body, so that's the norm! :p The litigious nature after that could be alarming!? Caro et al. BTW is she still on 'holidays'.
I too am patient with Dank. He has said that he will help the players but has not set a time frame (?) He might actually be waiting for the right forum as he says and he may actually be unable to assist the players at this point.

He would have rocks in his head to share intel with ASADA, the AFL, Essendon, or even the players given the amount of information twisting throughout the saga (and that he is public enemy no.1)

What has rankled me is that most (including experienced journos) made their mind up on Hird and Essendon a long time ago and I don't want to be guilty of the same thing with Dank.

I too am patient with Dank. He has said that he will help the players but has not set a time frame (?) He might actually be waiting for the right forum as he says and he may actually be unable to assist the players at this point.

He would have rocks in his head to share intel with ASADA, the AFL, Essendon, or even the players given the amount of information twisting throughout the saga (and that he is public enemy no.1)

What has rankled me is that most (including experienced journos) made their mind up on Hird and Essendon a long time ago and I don't want to be guilty of the same thing with Dank.
What is stopping Dank providing answers to the key questions right now?

Why is he waiting?

As far as I'm concerned, he's had more than enough opportunity - basically he's had 2 years and he's not an AFL or club employee or contractor so he's not limited in what he can say - to clear up lots of areas of confusion.

Through his apparent unwillingness to help the players, EFC, or even himself, he's lost just about all of the benefit of the doubt from me.

People keep talking about him waiting for the right forum to help - why? What would be the problem with him, say, doing an interview with Chip Le Grand right now where he answers important questions?

He says he wants to help, but he does not act like he wants to help.

As for the reasons why, do your own research.
Your link doesn't work.

I checked the substances that are specifically banned on the WADA site and TB4 is not listed. It must be implied (somehow).

Unfortunately bottom line is that if WADA says it is banned, it is.

AOD9604 was tested for performance enhancement and was not placed into the S2 (no enhancement).

It remained on the catch all (could harm health). It was found to not harm health. But it was still banned. Go figure.

ASASA wouldn't believe his evidence or they would just leave it out.

And doing a tell all interview would be as useless as **** on a bull in regards to helping the players.

Not that I'm holding my breath for him to help, but the clubs lawyers would have the same evidence Dank would provide anyway.

Another thread on Bigfooty has people saying that TB4 repairs tissue and allows players to train harder. Yeh sure.

Pain killers (WADA approved) allow a player to use their previously aching shoulder as a battering ram (pain free).

6 injections in either of Buddy's thumbs have enabled him to get his overhead marking back to its best.

Few injections on the training track allow you to train like a man possessed. Go figure.

Your link doesn't work.

I checked the substances that are specifically banned on the WADA site and TB4 is not listed. It must be implied (somehow).

Unfortunately bottom line is that if WADA says it is banned, it is.

AOD9604 was tested for performance enhancement and was not placed into the S2 (no enhancement).

It remained on the catch all (could harm health). It was found to not harm health. But it was still banned. Go figure.

It was a link to Thymosin Beta 4's status in ASADA's check your substance form.

Still maintain that if players are suspended that punishment for officials is disproportionate - Especially if tribunal rules that players were duped - As it stands know we could have one official banned - Yet another example of flaws in the WAD Code.

I posted a while ago that I am already looking forward to 2016 - Too many compromises with the players preparation even if the Tribunal delivers a favorable outcome.

Noticed that the Carlton supporter who posted the explosive llegations about player confessing has been quiet - Will put it on the record that this was the worst post in the history of the HTB - Posting private information in the middle of an anti-doping tribunal hearing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ASASA wouldn't believe his evidence or they would just leave it out.

And doing a tell all interview would be as useless as **** on a bull in regards to helping the players.

Not that I'm holding my breath for him to help, but the clubs lawyers would have the same evidence Dank would provide anyway.
A large amount of the pressure the club, players, officials, supporters, etc. have had to endure during this saga has been because of the number of smoking guns, that even though circumstantial, we haven't been able to satisfactorily explain.

For example, the invoice for TB4, that Dank has - AFAIK - refused to explain.

Had satisfactory explanations been provided in a timely manner for the key questions, I suspect things would have played out quite differently, especially in the court of public opinion (which is the court the AFL used to force us into 'accepting' massive punishments in 2013).

Yes, ASADA may still have mindlessly proceeded with charges regardless, but the PR battle, and the way the AFL and its lackeys managed to control the narrative, would have been quite different if Dank had been forthcoming with credible answers.

That's assuming that his answers didn't just confirm guilt that is.

Dank could descend upon any venue he likes with the True Ark of the Covenant and I still wouldn't cross the street to piss on him.

A bit late when the club, players and everyone else has been screwed for 2 years.

Honestly, I can't even believe we're discussing "Dank will sort it all out" at this stage.

What is stopping Dank providing answers to the key questions right now?

Why is he waiting?

As far as I'm concerned, he's had more than enough opportunity - basically he's had 2 years and he's not an AFL or club employee or contractor so he's not limited in what he can say - to clear up lots of areas of confusion.

Through his apparent unwillingness to help the players, EFC, or even himself, he's lost just about all of the benefit of the doubt from me.

People keep talking about him waiting for the right forum to help - why? What would be the problem with him, say, doing an interview with Chip Le Grand right now where he answers important questions?

He says he wants to help, but he does not act like he wants to help.
That's fair.
But there may be some issues. The first issue would be his legitimate, massive distrust to give anyone information. The second would be the desire to give his information to a court in a pure, complete form (that's his prerogative and perhaps understandable). Maybe he also wants to play the last card.

Honestly, deep down, I think it is about my fanciful hope that this unconventional man in his unconventional ways for his unconventional reasons will come over the top and save the day. Just seems a bit late.

I haven't closed the door on him. He does like to give the impression that he's got something up his sleeve.

That's fair.
But there may be some issues. The first issue would be his legitimate, massive distrust to give anyone information. The second would be the desire to give his information to a court in a pure, complete form (that's his prerogative and perhaps understandable). Maybe he also wants to play the last card.

Honestly, deep down, I think it is about my fanciful hope that this unconventional man in his unconventional ways for his unconventional reasons will come over the top and save the day. Just seems a bit late.

I haven't closed the door on him. He does like to give the impression that he's got something up his sleeve.
I think the more likely options are a) he did it, TB4 was taken, and there's nothing (truthful) he can say that will mitigate the damage, or b), if you're optimistic, he doesn't want to incriminate himself w.r.t Medicare fraud and other charges.

As for why he may not want to talk to anyone is stuff like this..

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/spo...a-report-on-dons/story-fnca0u4y-1226707923613

A spreadsheet retrieved by the club from Dank's computer log-in at Windy Hill shows a schedule of Thymodulin injections given to Essendon players over 16 weeks. The spread sheet is titled "2012 THYMODULIN".

Conveniently forgotten by everyone because the majority of the media were setting the narrative at the direction of the AFL.

It falls under S2, not S0.

It is strictly prohibited.

As discussed by Ings, Hardie, Chip and a whole host of others, its listed on the ASADA site as banned but not listed by WADA. Ings has stated

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p><a href="https://twitter.com/roadagain65">@roadagain65</a> &#10;&#10;Tb4 is not on the prohibited list by name. A player could rebut an allegation of TB4 use by asking ASADA to show it is banned</p>&mdash; Richard Ings (ringsau) <a href="">December 4, 2014</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Hence ASADA have to prove that it falls under the S2 category. No mistaken that.

But my actual point was if drug ABC9000 is ambiguous and a tribunal has to decide, how can they come to that decision. There is not enough expertise to determine it. And if they do, is it binding to every other anti doping org.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back