2015 NAB Challenge fixture

Remove this Banner Ad

No problems at all with the fixture, but I thought we had a deal with the council to play a preseason game down in the Riverina each year.

No problems at all with the fixture, but I thought we had a deal with the council to play a preseason game down in the Riverina each year.
There was a deal with Wagga council whereby they paid $100k/year for three years for a pre-season game plus promotions. That's from an article in May 2012 and we only played there in 2013 and 2014 with the 2012 regional game being in Albury. Perhaps the council pulled out?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So, looking forward to the first NAB cup game this Saturday. GCS had a very good game against the Cats, given a few of their stars were missing.

I notice that a 2015 Year Book will be on sale at the game for $10. Is this the first time we have done something like this? Or, have I just missed this in previous years?

So, looking forward to the first NAB cup game this Saturday. GCS had a very good game against the Cats, given a few of their stars were missing.

I notice that a 2015 Year Book will be on sale at the game for $10. Is this the first time we have done something like this? Or, have I just missed this in previous years?
I only have the yearbook from our debut year :(
Will pay $50 each for good condition year books for our other years.

It will be interesting to see how strong a team the suns field this week, we will b close to full strength by the sound of it but they weren't yesterday

I'm not 100% sure, but most preseason games are being televised on Fox Footy
Either Fox Footy or a stream on the team website. Not sure about our game specifically because I figure on being there.

will it be televised? ill be at cricket so wont make it but couldnt find the game to record in advance

The GC game at Blacktown is one of the six games not televised on Fox Footy. They were originally not going to allow anyone to stream it either, as they had those rights as well, but given the fan and club outrage that has followed (see thread on the main board) they have relented and allowed the clubs to at least stream the games they aren't covering on television.

I think Gold Coast will win because they have a practice match under there belt but it will be a good close game

Remove this Banner Ad

Back