The Off Season Couch Potato Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Can't believe Pirate Bay has been shut down by the Swedish police. That is going to seriously disrupt my summer couch potatoing plans!

I am boycotting Ikea in retaliation!
(I would boycott fondue too, but it tastes sh*t, so is not necessary).

Can't believe Pirate Bay has been shut down by the Swedish police. That is going to seriously disrupt my summer couch potatoing plans!

I am boycotting Ikea in retaliation!
(I would boycott fondue too, but it tastes sh*t, so is not necessary).

EZTV is still up.

Thanks. Do you know if any of the proxies mentioned in the article are reliable? Some articles mention that scammers are taking advantage of the situation...

The main one mentioned I believe is legit. I haven't had any issues with some downloads late last week.

Get with the program gents.

kickass.so #1 - so good for series, music and movies
extratorrent.cc #2 - great setup and has some really good uploaders.

those two are the best and routinely swap servers to keep out of trouble.

YIFY (low size blu rays) and EZTV (series) are legends.

Yeah, I've got kickass as well. TPB redirects straight to it now. Very good.

QUOTE="Brett33, post: 36475829, member: 134108"]Get with the program gents.

o_Oo_OBeg your pardon ?? I ...............:$I don't understand that post at all . Does it mean they are servers that keep viruses away ? think I should read the previous posts [/QUOTE]
haha no. Website that allow you to obtain "legal" series/movies

Another :thumbsu: for extratorrent here, Juggs one of my fave uploaders always good quality A/V and average size of 700mb

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I cop a lot of grief for placing Fargo above True Detective.
They're both good in their own way. I 'enjoyed' Fargo more, but was 'captivated' by True Detective, especially the acting. Mind you, Billy Bob and Martin Freeman did great jobs too; BB got the Golden Globe.

so TFW what did you think of the latest TWD episode? Cant believe they
killed another main character off so soon after killing off Beth the mid-season finale
Thought the edit might be appropriate mate.

This show has so much potential but so little vision and balls.

killed another main character off so soon after killing off Beth the mid-season finale
I can't believe they spent a WHOLE episode on that. It was so strange. One week it's so enthralling, the next it's a snoozefest.

Just watched episodes 1 and 2 of Better Call Saul, a spin off of Breaking Bad, very promising so far, good to see Mike again
The first two episodes were so good, definitely one that I'll keep watching. The first episode started a bit slow, but by the end I was hooked. It's amazing how they've slipped in little references Saul made on Breaking Bad into the new show.

Been getting into "I'm a celebrity, get me out of here" on Ten lately. Merv Hughes is a pisser. A bit disappointed with the 'intruders' though - some bloke and his Mrs from the Bachelor a couple of seasons back. Instead of them, I'd have put Matthew Newton and a box of beer in there instead. :D:D

Yeah. Not impressed with that one. I see why they did it but it was all too... meh for me. Which is a shame (as you can see, I'm trying not to reveal too much for those that are behind).

danger5-banner.jpg

Sooooo much awesome.

Just started watching new series " Fortitude " , on sunday nights on channel 2 after series 2 of Broadchurch, cast includes Stanley Tucci, Richard Dormer, and one of my old faves, Michael Gambon , set in far north Antarctic, i think in Norway, scenery is sensational, and so far storyline has me hooked, off to a promising start.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back