i1IfeZK.jpg

Is that a ghost bus or something?

Apr 8, 2006
2014 or 2008. Probably 2008.
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Dallas Cowboys and Texas Longhorns
Went to uni at La Trobe. We used to take new residents at our college to Larundel at night. Was a bit of fun. I know some students who lived in accommodation which was built on the hospital grounds. They used to get visits from lost souls who would come back to their previous home. One story is that one night, some bloke dressed up as a wizard came and was just standing there looking through the student accommodation windows.

I've got some good ones for this, but not at 1:30 am haha
Glad to see the threads not filled with dickheads as well.

Share your experiences mate.

Dickheads will not be tolerated so don't worry about that.

Nov 3, 2006
Here
AFL Club
Carlton
Nov 3, 2006
Here
AFL Club
Carlton
Spontaneous human combustion is an interesting phenomenon. Scary as all hell.

Plenty of cases have been possibly explained due to close flame source and things like unusually high levels or phosphorus in the air. That said, there are a few cases out there that seemed to have no possible cause of ignition. Wonder if it's something that can ever be categorically confirmed or denied?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

CountryRace

Norm Smith Medallist
Suspended
Oct 25, 2014
https://archive.org/details/WarIsARacket
AFL Club
Fremantle
The interview with the handy man, that cheakrd the attic, after the mans death. ,/was spooky too

Sequoyah County Sheriff Ron Lockhart said: 'This is very bizarre. You’re thinking someone poured something on him, but there was no fire source.

'The body was burned and it was incinerated. I think there is only about 200 cases (of spontaneous combustion) worldwide. I'm not saying this is what it is, but I haven't ruled it out.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...emains-trace-source-damage.html#ixzz991wVqhP6

Last edited:
One of my mates lived in one creepy house.
Would constantly hear loud footsteps coming your way, like old boots and they would walk right up to you when no one was around.
Cold spots in rooms, seeing orbs fly around, things would go missing, he would tell me lights would turn on when you were out of the room.

The usual things you expect in one of those houses but it was insane sometimes.

Cristiano Ronaldo

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 21, 2012
Lowry Hotel
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Man United, Victory
One of my mates lived in one creepy house.
Would constantly hear loud footsteps coming your way, like old boots and they would walk right up to you when no one was around.
Cold spots in rooms, seeing orbs fly around, things would go missing, he would tell me lights would turn on when you were out of the room.

The usual things you expect in one of those houses but it was insane sometimes.
Nice, well worth the wait...

Apr 27, 2008
The 'Yabba
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Chael Sonnen: Moral Champion
I recently had one.

Was out the back room of the house, we have a small room near the laundry which I call the study, barely big enough for a desk and computer. Nice and cozy. I was sitting where I am now, doing what I am now, except it was late at night. The missus had put herself gone to bed, but she gets up to pee a bit, so when I heard movement and banging around, I just assumed it was her fumbling her way to the bathroom half asleep.

After a few particularly loud noise, I got up to see what was going on. All 4 chairs of the dining table had been pulled out from the table and aligned perfectly together in a line all facing the same way. Weird. I went to the bedroom to see the missus but she was out to it, lights off, dead asleep. I attempted to wake her, but can safely say I am 100% certain she was fast asleep and was not playing silly buggers.

I've seen a few unexplained shadows before and she has seen actual figures of people, so I'm open to anything. I wasn't pissing myself, but was a bit freaked out.

What is it with unexplained phenomena and chairs?

Do the exact same set up again tonight as it was then, but leave a light on and a video camera rolling through the night and actually say out loud to do it again and see if you get anything.

Cristiano Ronaldo

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 21, 2012
Lowry Hotel
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Man United, Victory
Sorry, I'll go into further detail soon.
My computer keeps ******* up so I have to post off my phone and its a campaigner
It's alright mate don't go to too much trouble, I'm sure it's a spooky story but your computer being ****** maybe is a sign that it shouldn't be told? ;)

It's alright mate don't go to too much trouble, I'm sure it's a spooky story but your computer being ****** maybe is a sign that it shouldn't be told? ;)
It's been ******* me over a but recently, just old and I can't be bothered to buy a new one haha

Remove this Banner Ad

Back