News Intraclub game @ Henson Park, Marrickville on 27th Feb

Remove this Banner Ad

Wolftone all they have to do is call me up, put me on a 'graduate' programme and I will be their media bitch. Stream for ressies, tabled stats asap, interviews with the lads, interview with back of house staff and an elaborate torture chamber designed by 'torture chambers' to get real information from Matt Cameron.

Dear Sydney Swans,

Hire this man!

Wolftone all they have to do is call me up, put me on a 'graduate' programme and I will be their media bitch. Stream for ressies, tabled stats asap, interviews with the lads, interview with back of house staff and an elaborate torture chamber designed by 'torture chambers' to get real information from Matt Cameron.

hr@sydneyswans.com.au

Graduate job market is tough

What is your degree Membling? Mine is in writing. At the moment I am compiling a poetry and short story book. E Book of course stuff the paperback versions the publishers want your souls and don't give enough of it back to feed you.

What is your degree Membling? Mine is in writing. At the moment I am compiling a poetry and short story book. E Book of course stuff the paperback versions the publishers want your souls and don't give enough of it back to feed you.

Commerce and international studies my end. Not media related but anything is better than a slow mo highlights reel of nothing in particular

The media producer position was filled late last year. It's a new person.

I'm pretty sure that they re-released both Media a Producer and Media Assistant roles recently. It even stated those that applied previously need not apply so maybe the candidate pool was shallow. A guy I went to Uni did an internship for Sydney Swans looking after match day entertainment (Auskick at halftime) and said they often advertise for roles targeting Uni students

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back