Official Team Thread Fighting Furies - Season 19 - Congrats tigland now a Dual rfctigerarmy medallist

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FURIES #firsttofive
Round Three Review

Hello Furies! Unbeaten in S19, long may it continue. In round three the Furies were the guests of the East Side Hawks at not so exotic Waverley, big thanks to Mr Eagle, Tarkyn_24 and the rest of the Hawks for a very enjoyable week, followed by a great game of qooty.
The game itself saw the Furies skip out to a five goal lead at half time, before the Hawks mounted a brave comeback and hit the front during the final quarter, the Furies steadied though and ran out 16 point winners.
upload_2015-3-2_12-2-8.jpeg
Proud Hawks before the game.
upload_2015-3-2_12-3-17.jpeg
Poor Hawks after the game.

The two highlights of the game were:

3 : 8.18 {FB} - Wacky Tiger looks downfield.
3 : 8.24 {FB} - Looks like a change.
3 : 8.28 - <<< Wacky Tiger is trading places with Nuffers >>>
3 : 8.37 {FB} - Nuffers with the ball now.
200.gif

4 : 17.45 {C} - sante takes off.
4 : 17.49 {lW} - A poor handpass but SpudsLoveChild is up to the challenge.
4 : 17.53 {C} - An underground handpass to This is Anfield.
4 : 17.57 {C} - That's gonna go mighty close!.
4 : 18.01 {C} - What a goal from This is Anfield.

East Side Hawks 15-7-97 defeated by The Fighting Furies 17-11-113.
Goals: fumbler 5, Shadow Man 3, WAG, tigland and This Is Anfield 2, Nuffers, Equus and RFCTiger 74 1 each.
Best: tigland, WAG, This Is Anfield, fumbler, Shadow Man, Big Bad Buddy.

Furie Of The Week.

Yay! It's the Furie of the week award.

1 vote fumbler - 20 inimitable posts and another 5 goals
2 votes This Is Anfield - 55 exceptional posts, 19 possies and 2 goals (I know! I'm as shocked as you are :eek:)
3 votes tigland - 47 posts, 15 hit outs, 16 possies and two goals.

Attachments

• upload_2015-3-2_12-2-53.jpeg
    upload_2015-3-2_12-2-53.jpeg
    7.4 KB · Views: 2
I worked on a golf driving range many years ago, and my mate was hit in the testicle by a drive. I kid you not, it swelled up to the size of a rockmelon. Now down to one. Coined the phrase "Fuuuuuuuuck! Dude are you OK?"
The Bass player for Delain was hit square in the nuts by a streamer rocket... Was man enough to finish the show before heading to hospital to have the blood drain from his scrotum, which had swelled to the size of a grapefruit.

I worked on a golf driving range many years ago, and my mate was hit in the testicle by a drive. I kid you not, it swelled up to the size of a rockmelon. Now down to one. Coined the phrase "Fuuuuuuuuck! Dude are you OK?"
The Bass player for Delain was hit square in the nuts by a streamer rocket... Was man enough to finish the show before heading to hospital to have the blood drain from his scrotum, which had swelled to the size of a grapefruit.
200.gif

would you like crushed nuts with that?

Mate had that happen on his very first day of a cricket captain coaching job in England.
Standing behind nets, talking to some young player about watching the ball .... Small undetected hole in net....got him!!!
Next morning he's got a pair of basketballs.
The old needle in to drain em.
Nice.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back