SFA Ask Me Anything (Episode 40: jmoo wan - pg. 174)

Remove this Banner Ad

Why not? At least I plan to give better answers to others unlike some.

Way more passive-aggressiveness too, which should be nice.

Your time is up, bffl . Thanks heaps, dude. I enjoyed it... unlike some.

SFA AMA Episode 7: ClarkeM

report_button_on_apple_keyboar_450.jpg

Here's ClarkeM... Ask him anything.​

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey ClarkeM

Is it true you don't like getting tagged in threads?
I enjoy getting tagged in threads where there's a purpose for me to be tagged in the first case. I, and many others also, don't like it when people tag repetitively for someone who holds no weight into what is being said or is as irrelevant to the post as ever.

This thread right now is absolutely well within reason for tags and so, I look forward to reading them :).

Hi ClarkeM if you were to change your username to any other Collingwood player that still plays, who would it be?
Great question Bengwatkins.

I honestly don't know. I was thinking Karnezis_33 however for some reason, I feel a bit off at the thought of people calling me a "Karny".

Hi ClarkeM do you regret signing the 4 big names?
Hi Croweater 41.

Absolutely not. You know this :). Signing Rick, EKA, Duggs and Lioness was fantastic. Everything went to plan until the once supportive captain at the time pussied out and offered an apology to everyone and cried sorry, which, is absolutely fair enough of him to do in his own right. I didn't support his stance on the matter though as he was well informed of the scheme beforehand and enjoyed the thought of it. He obviously couldn't handle the weight of other people's opinions which shines through to today whereas I couldn't really give a stuff what other people think :).

There was no rule against signing past players. We welcomed back three legends into the SFA (they all at least posted after going inactive which was a positive). Other clubs had re-signed inactive players from past seasons back onto their list and yet, we are the ones famous for doing so and in turn, it created a rule which I absolutely agree with and that's player's permission prior to signing. Everything went to absolute plan :).

So when you say "do I regret it?" my only answer is, "what part is there to regret?". :).

Is that a statement or a question?

Last edited:
I enjoy getting tagged in threads where there's a purpose for me to be tagged in the first case. I, and many others also, don't like it when people tag repetitively for someone who holds no weight into what is being said or is as irrelevant to the post as ever.

This thread right now is absolutely well within reason for tags and so, I look forward to reading them :).

Great question Bengwatkins.

I honestly don't know. I was thinking Karneizs_33 however for some reason, I feel a bit off at the thought of people calling me a "Karny".

Hi Croweater 41.

Absolutely not. You know this :). Signing Rick, EKA, Duggs and Lioness was fantastic. Everything went to plan until the once supportive captain at the time pussied out and offered an apology to everyone and cried sorry, which, is absolutely fair enough of him to do in his own right. I didn't support his stance on the matter though as he was well informed of the scheme beforehand and enjoyed the thought of it. He obviously couldn't handle the weight of other people's opinions which shines through to today whereas I couldn't really give a stuff what other people think :).

There was no rule against signing past players. We welcomed back three legends into the SFA (they all at least posted after going inactive which was a positive). Other clubs had re-signed inactive players from past seasons back onto their list and yet, we are the ones famous for doing so and in turn, it created a rule which I absolutely agree with and that's player's permission prior to signing. Everything went to absolute plan :).

So when you say "do I regret it?" my only answer is, "what part is there to regret?". :).

Is that a statement or a question?
tl;dr

Bring back bffl

Hi Croweater 41.

You are as weak as hospital soup.

Why did you rig the fourth Royal Rumble?
I didn't rig the Royal Rumble. I also didn't want you to win nor Easty to come second but hey, you guys did very well and deserved it :). I had to be absolutely impartial with my decisions.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back