Game Day Western Bulldogs Vs Richmond R1 NAB Cup

Remove this Banner Ad

Harsh to say jake stunk it up
the numbers reflected that
& you'd expect someone with JStringer in their name to probably be his biggest critic ;)

Big Red - much improved
Stringer - Preseason reports much improved (had a poor game on saturday but really the nab cup is when poor games are suppose to be had)
Boyd - far superior to Jones, kicks staighter, doesn't drop easy marks, draws more defenders.

Capable/Quality KPF's just went up from 1 in 2014 (Stringer) to 3 in 2015 (Stringer, Boyd, Redpath).
On Boyd, he uses the ball much more smarter then Jones

I'm glad they are happy with the KPFs, because it was frustrating hearing them talk about it each week when discussing us

After what happened to Libba, of course the Bulldogs players were not going to go hard. I understand the point of view why you guys say that they didn't put in maximum effort, because the players didn't want to get injured. However, you also do need to realise that Richmond was missing about 13-15 players from our top range, and those that did play on that day were not our superstars.

They were expected to get belted by the Bulldogs and they technically did get belted by the Bulldogs (if you ignore the scoreboard). I guess we will see soon how both teams will go against each other once their full squads are in and the effort is back to Home and Away standards. Until then, the supporters of both sides should not be drawing conclusions about the other side solely based on this game.

Libba went off injured in the first 10 minutes, Morris and Murphy played a half after that it was youngsters vs youngsters, not our fault you guys rested your stars and our stars are young and are in our best 22 or 28. Just shows how good our young players are compared to yours. We literally dominated all over the ground and yous were lucky to get a few cheap goals out the back and from soft free kicks, if we kicked straight it would have been a 15 goal win. Look forward to beating your full strength side again during the regular season like last year! :)

& you'd expect someone with JStringer in their name to probably be his biggest critic ;)

I'm glad they are happy with the KPFs, because it was frustrating hearing them talk about it each week when discussing us

Don't think we will have that problem this year, I like others was skeptical of big red but he certainly has a place, think he could kick 20 - 30 from CHF this year.
I'd take him over someone like Dawes right now and melbourne had to give up big for Dawes so I'm happy we kept big red on.

Don't think we will have that problem this year, I like others was skeptical of big red but he certainly has a place, think he could kick 20 - 30 from CHF this year.
I'd take him over someone like Dawes right now and melbourne had to give up big for Dawes so I'm happy we kept big red on.
I would take him over Dawes to, I was very relieved the day Melbourne got him

I think Redpath will get less attention then Boyd, so it wouldn't surprise me to see him probably get that many goals

Some bloke from woof.net.au was trying to recruit us to quit bigfooty and go there
Yet he was abusing the crap out of the umpires

Clearly if he was trying to represent woof, he did a poor job
Some bloke from woof.net.au was trying to recruit us to quit bigfooty and go there
Yet he was abusing the crap out of the umpires

Clearly if he was trying to represent woof, he did a poor job
Was hat the dude with long hair?

In the first half of last year? That's what the comment referred to.

Hahahahaha he was dropped !! Of course he was stinking it up at the start of last year ! My god there are some touchy people around here.
And judgemental :p Just makin a comment if that's still allowed

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So what you get dropped for playing good footy do you ? By any measure he stunk it up first half of last year - was battling up fwd and was thrown down back where he was obviously out of position - he was then dropped !

In the first half of last year? That's what the comment referred to.
yeah, I thought it was an accurate statement
I hope that he doesn't need to be dropped again because he can be a game winner for us

So what you get dropped for playing good footy do you ? By any measure he stunk it up first half of last year - was battling up fwd and was thrown down back where he was obviously out of position - he was then dropped !
Hey, I was agreeing with you :eek:

Go look at the numbers and watch the games then before asking others
Stunk
It
Up
I watched all the games. I wasn't asking anyone. CBF looking at the figures, just surprised at the comment and thought we could have a calm conversation about it. Obviously not.
If he stunk it up he had plenty of mates. You could well be right. Settle.

I'm watching it for the 4th time, it is getting easier each time to be able to tune him out
he also says, 'If you are just joining us' a lot of times to

he is annoying as the microsoft paperclip
The paper clip as it appears on derwaynes screen
it-looks-like-you-are-stupid.jpg

Agree with JJStringer. Up until the Melbourne game, Stringer was having a very quiet season with 4 goals in the first 9 games then dropped to the VFL. 22 goals in the last 9 games made his year look a lot better. Hopefully we see the "good" version this year - we really need it!

I heard a whisper Richmond weren't at full strength on the weekend.......
I'm shocked and appalled. I thought they were playing their best 22. Then again I don't rate Cotchin, Rance, Conca, Martin and Reiwoldt. Just thought Hardwick had come to his senses.

Agree with JJStringer. Up until the Melbourne game, Stringer was having a very quiet season with 4 goals in the first 9 games then dropped to the VFL. 22 goals in the last 9 games made his year look a lot better. Hopefully we see the "good" version this year - we really need it!
Goals are probably a bad measure for someone who played predominantly back that entire period.

Thought he tried hard but was middle of the road at the start of last year myself.

That has literally been mentioned by every tigers supporter who has come to this board in the last 5 days and by the commentators every 3 seconds. We get it
I wouldn't say "we"

Libba went off injured in the first 10 minutes, Morris and Murphy played a half after that it was youngsters vs youngsters, not our fault you guys rested your stars and our stars are young and are in our best 22 or 28. Just shows how good our young players are compared to yours. We literally dominated all over the ground and yous were lucky to get a few cheap goals out the back and from soft free kicks, if we kicked straight it would have been a 15 goal win.
We had 7 players fresh from the draft playing...

Look forward to beating your full strength side again during the regular season like last year! :)
Can't wait!!! :)

Mod Edit : Learn to bloody multi quote... next time I delete posts not merge

Last edited by a moderator:
Just watched the replay, score doesn't really match the dominance of possession we had. Props to Richmond they made the most of their limited chances. The amount of shots we had and inside 50's, we should've buried them...though Noah would've struggled to get his boat out, with the flooding the Tiges were doing against the wind :D.

P.s watching Libba go down hurt on the replay, I was silently willing him to not try and spin :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Back