Mega Thread The Random Thoughts Thread Part 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was good to see this young lass taking her elderly grandmother to the V8s over the weekend

480475-a77065c0-bfb2-11e4-83e4-6c2c60814a51.jpg

Ok...

Where do we rate Eric Bana on the list of blokey aussie actors to make it big? So far we've discussed Gibson, Jackman, Crowe.

Greatest actor of the lot of them. look at this range of blokey ability.

Apparently he did an hour ad lib monologue for this in Funny People

Then who could forget his Chopper - ate Mars Bars and other s**t for a month to add 20 Kgs.

No car parks at the police station where I need to get my ID's verified for a police check, so I just mount the garden bed and park on it. Call the cops who are 10 metres away, I don't give a *.

‪#‎prado‬ #lookofdisgustfromanoldlady

Jimmy Fallon show is my favourite show on TV at the moment, well that and Lilyhammer replays at 3am catching up on episodes I missed first time round. He always doing fun stuff with guests, especially musical ones.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Playing some NBA JAM on the Mega Drive (well on a emulator, because the actual MD doesn't look too pretty on modern TVs.)
These Washington campaigners tried to blitz me in the 4th quarter. Thankfully, unlike the end of the 2nd, their full court 3pt shot on the buzzer didn't go in.
This game is still awesome. Just sayin'.
78VMRKi.png

Playing some NBA JAM on the Mega Drive (well on a emulator, because the actual MD doesn't look too pretty on modern TVs.)
These Washington campaigners tried to blitz me in the 4th quarter. Thankfully, unlike the end of the 2nd, their full court 3pt shot on the buzzer didn't go in.
This game is still awesome. Just sayin'.
78VMRKi.png
teal n purple teal n purple

Ah the 90s.

What a magical time to be alive and into the NBA and own a console

I scored 209 with Derek Harper once (vs. CPU/slowest timeclock/power-up fire enabled). Shove steal, turbo to 3pt line, shoot. Rinse, repeat.

Still second to my 485* with M. Sailor on NES International Cricket, though (vs. CPU, 50 overs).

That s**t stays with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back