Media Season 19 Recruit of the Year Nominations

Mar 8, 2007
With My Mate Jack - Jack Daniel's
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
MUFC, PAFC, QBN TIGERS & JD
I have loved the work so far of Willo_ , yyou, TN25 and Cooksen down at The Lair but there is one recruit who has out performed all of them.

NePPHQw.gif

Our Fitness Trainer - Lucy Pinder

Last edited:
WAG created this thread just to get himself nominated. And nobody from his own team is nominating him. Suck balls WAG.

I nominate PVF because reasons. Noobz and Gee Dub must get a mention somewhere as well.
I suppose the only worse thing would be getting delisted despite never being asked if he would continue ;)

Sep 17, 2010
Waverley Park
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Dragons FFC
I suppose the only worse thing would be getting delisted despite never being asked if he would continue ;)
Oh you. I asked him the day before, he said he pretty much wasn't interested any more and was fine if we delisted him. So we did. I'm not annoyed at you bringing him in, I'm annoyed at myself for not being able to get him interested again.

And I'm annoyed at WAG cause he's a flog :D

Oh you. I asked him the day before, he said he pretty much wasn't interested any more and was fine if we delisted him. So we did. I'm not annoyed at you bringing him in, I'm annoyed at myself for not being able to get him interested again.

And I'm annoyed at WAG cause he's a flog :D
nWo Furies wooooooooooo he was our big signing. had it planned before he was born :p

Her bra is the real hard worker there.

Needs a super squisher sporty one :p
She needs to have a word to Serena Williams

Those aren't B cups! I know B cups!
Yeah, I'm with Tayl0r on this one.

A lot of things can be faked by an excellent padded bra, but you've got to be careful about advertising something in the window that isn't available in the store if you get my drift.

Back