Official Match Thread S19 R04: East Side Hawks vs Dragons FFC at Waverley Park

Remove this Banner Ad

I would love to shake the hand of the person who drew this.
I drew it. The funniest thing though is you don't know where my hands have been so the joke is on you. tee-hee. :p

#urinefingers

anchorman-i-dont-know-what.gif

No.

I won't stand for that.

Piss off with your winky faces.

If he can't elicit another okey's odyssey he needs to go back and work on himself.

Soft banter and that is not what the fourth most relevant side in the league needs. They have Tarkyn_24 for that s**t.
Weak ;)

N.W.O? Is this just a cheap Chinese knock-off of N.W.A?

Straight outta Dragon Island?

No, I think it's directions. Just as we are East Side, they are North West Orthereabouts.

yFJVzl.jpg

#tagteambiatch

Put a question mark above the dragon's head and I think you will have captured the essence of the struggle perfectly.

N.W.O? Is this just a cheap Chinese knock-off of N.W.A?

Straight outta Dragon Island?
Doesn't N.W.A stand for 'No Whites Allowed'..?

If so your avatar of the thin duke leaves you on the outer...

I drew it. The funniest thing though is you don't know where my hands have been so the joke is on you. tee-hee. :p

#urinefingers
Oh, but I know. First, they've been up a big scaly dragons arse. Then another one. And another one. And the list goes on and on.

Oh, but I know. First, they've been up a big scaly dragons arse. Then another one. And another one. And the list goes on and on.
Look man, I know your missus can be a bit temperamental at times but I swear I've never been anywhere near her backside though not due to her lack of presenting.

Being a puppeteer really is a disgraceful habit. No moral standards whatsoever.
Mr Squiggle been telling you stories about Ms Jane again has he..?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I believe the real story here lies with the mysterious disappearance of Dragons saviour Filthy Sanchez and the Dragons ability to completely ignore this mystery.. What have you guys done with the dirty Mexican?

I believe the real story here lies with the mysterious disappearance of Dragons saviour Filthy Sanchez and the Dragons ability to completely ignore this mystery.. What have you guys done with the dirty Mexican?
He pops in when he has someone interesting to talk to.

He pops in when he has someone interesting to talk to.

Lies, you guys have destroyed his soul, a kind hearted gentleman that has been forever tarnished by Dragon incompetence.

Vale Filthy Sanchez

That show was a hotbed of phallic imagery and we all know it.
Just imagine Pinocchio slotting in for a guest appearance if you really want to get outraged.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back