Dank's deception exposed (again!)!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's amazing how quickly you build up a thick skin though. I could never behave like that here or anywhere else! They are like a pack of wolves and boncer enjoys seeing one against many.

Edit. He shut down my thread for little reason and has allowed a thread on me to go unmoderated.
Why post there? What do you gain from it?

It's amazing how quickly you build up a thick skin though. I could never behave like that here or anywhere else! They are like a pack of wolves and boncer enjoys seeing one against many.

Edit. He shut down my thread for little reason and has allowed a thread on me to go unmoderated.

A pack of very dumb, high on koolaid wolves...

At least on this site the mods quickly step in when a poster is sworn at and personally degraded, or haven't you noticed?

I'm not talking about "you are wrong" or "your thinking has no logic". I'm talking about very personal comments. Unfortunately I've had to return fire with fire to be even able to be heard. Do we allow a thread on here that is only about a poster (apart from Bruce Francis who is not just a poster, he is a Hird activist)?

Last edited:
Super Crazy Trolling is for everybody these days. Not just the kids!
I started off quite civil. However, even with civil posts they didn't agree with they started name calling. Funny thing is, a couple of the main offenders have at least started to see there is an alternate view even if they can't bring themselves to say I might be right.

I started off quite civil. However, even with civil posts they didn't agree with they started name calling. Funny thing is, a couple of the main offenders have at least started to see there is an alternate view even if they can't bring themselves to say I might be right.

So you go somewhere. People swear and are rude to you.

So you stay?

Yep, sounds like a troll.

You're just the social justice warrior of the footy world. Good on you.

Great opening post Ancient Tiger however it's a shame that the thread has gone down this path. There are a hell of a lot of clues to tell us that Essendon are not in the good place they think they are and hopefully these dots of evidence are being connected in a diligent process. The entire issue sits with those who signed off on the cost of the program which would be the board. This links nicely to the "half a dozen" or so at EFC in the know according to the 3rrr Dank interview.

Last edited:
I've posted this before but Dank started in October. I remember Jobe Watson's interview a few weeks later.

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/bigger-bombers-for-bruising-battles-20111108-1n5it.html

"You can see the body shapes have changed for some of the guys at the club," Watson said yesterday.

"It's noticeable that the program that has been put in place has already been effective on most guys. Certainly it has been an eye-opener for the guys who have been doing it for two-and-a-half weeks."

2 and a half weeks and the body shapes already changed... Seems legit.

Whilst I do think you're a reasonable poster here and 80% of what you post is thoughtout and diplomatic (for BigFooty),

I can't for the life of me understand why you'd go, let alone stay, in a Bombers fan forum?

So what if they're talking nonesense? It's their refuge away from the, as you say, "one against many"

When they come on Bigfooty they're fair game and more power to you. But chasing them to their own forum reeks of grandstanding, gloating and smug self-satisfaction.

Be the bigger person, mate.

I've posted this before but Dank started in October. I remember Jobe Watson's interview a few weeks later.

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/bigger-bombers-for-bruising-battles-20111108-1n5it.html

"You can see the body shapes have changed for some of the guys at the club," Watson said yesterday.

"It's noticeable that the program that has been put in place has already been effective on most guys. Certainly it has been an eye-opener for the guys who have been doing it for two-and-a-half weeks."

Depends on the body, the diet, and the programme. Possible in some instances. For an entire football team? Hell no.

No point debating with those that refuse to consider an alternative, or refuse to listen to those with medical and scientific expertise. The clearest example of this refusing to accept with the properties of the various "Thymo" drugs only one was suitable for the programs purposes, the WADA banned one.

Would anyone else place much value in a biochemistry degree from the Queensland College of Technology besides an NRL club and some AFL clubs? If I was looking for a biochemist with a degree in Australia that CV would be on the bottom of the pile.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whilst I do think you're a reasonable poster here and 80% of what you post is thoughtout and diplomatic (for BigFooty),

I can't for the life of me understand why you'd go, let alone stay, in a Bombers fan forum?

So what if they're talking nonesense? It's their refuge away from the, as you say, "one against many"

When they come on Bigfooty they're fair game and more power to you. But chasing them to their own forum reeks of grandstanding, gloating and smug self-satisfaction.

Be the bigger person, mate.
I went there to converse with Bruce Francis as he stopped posting here. He was one of the first to get personal with his posts. Unfortunately I'm not one that backs down from a stoush. That is a fault of mine that I recognize but still find difficult to control.

I went there to converse with Bruce Francis as he stopped posting here. He was one of the first to get personal with his posts. Unfortunately I'm not one that backs down from a stoush. That is a fault of mine that I recognize but still find difficult to control.

How is Brucey?

That email chain between Dank and WADA is hilarious. The fact that people can't see what's actually going on is mind blowing. Even if I hadn't seen a single piece of evidence from prior to February 2013, all you'd have to do is tell me exactly how Essendon, Hird and Dank have acted since then and I could tell you they were guilty.

So we know that Dank was using AOD extensively at Essendon way BEFORE he "checked" with WADA.

So why did he "check" AFTER he had used it? Clearly he was trying to get evidence that he had checked with someone. He didn't envisage a letter would be written that mentioned he had already been using it, dated and all. What if they told him it was banned??? It was already too late!!!

This is yet another example that exposes this guy for the liar that he is.

Apologies if this had been noted earlier and I don't mind if the mods remove it if this is so.

I imagine Dank is using it because he thinks it is fine. He may have previously checked. I am inclined to believe that his self-confidence is such that he checks his substances in the medical literature, decides what is OK, and does not go to ASADA. He feels that he knows at least as much as they do, and to check with ASADA is to reveal his IP.

Reid shuts down the program.

Dank, Robinson and co have to develop a protocol and consents. As part of that activity they are meant to inform Reid and provide documentation to him. So this is Dank doing that work of preparing for the consent / protocol / approvals requirement which is new.

When Dank receives the 'not banned, but maybe SO' he is happy because he is convinced, and remains convinced, that the Compounding Chemist loophole is his "approved somewhere in some form" that he quoted this weekend in the 3RRR interview.

You'd need to be an amazingly gullible person to read that and not think the club was doping.

There are, however, several people in this thread who manage that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back