The on topic thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
27 year old, ex England playing regularly for a premier league club. Arrested by Durham police means thats its likely a Newcastle or Sunderland player. Only one fits the criteria.

AJ is a bit of a pisshead, but no indications of anything like this before afaik.

Looks like we've got your lot in the semi's of the youth cup btw.
Ahh right, fair enough.

Yeah we've looked pretty good in the youth cup. One of those games I'd love to attend if I lived in Leicester.

I used to live near Platt Lane where our academy used to be. Was down there most Saturday mornings and saw some good kids come through the ranks (Richards, Onuoha, Sturridge, Kasper etc). Youth Cup final against Chelsea a few years back remains one of my favourite games.

Perhaps equally/more worrying that apparently police found a loaded gun at his residence.

If that's true, just hope it was a case of being careless/irresponsible (as opposed to a more sinister possibility).

Sunderland have also suspended him pending the police investigation which could hurt their survival hopes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is his Mrs btw.

Some speculation it may have happened while she was pregnant.

I'm definitely an advocate of innocent until proven guilty but..

1506539_885053248204902_2013827722138182819_n.jpg

Reminds me of a quote from two and a half men.

'For every beautiful woman out there, there's a guy that's tired of nailing her'. Crudely put but the premise seems applicable here.
Yeh, no doubt. And most footballers have never been hard up for 'nailing' a glamour or two so to them it is just another notch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back