Media Season 19 Recruit of the Year Nominations

Remove this Banner Ad

Cheers TIA... Although I'm trying to go unnoticed so as to avoid any opposition attention whatsoever
May want to cut the mullet to go unnoticed ;)

That's the way to go unnoticed!:D
What can I say? After three pretty good games I've gotten a fairly large ego...The lures of Qooty life are taking hold...Two more strong performances and I'll be "bubbling" and staggering confused around hotels wearing a chesty bonds as pants, ala Grant Hackett

What can I say? After three pretty good games I've gotten a fairly large ego...The lures of Qooty life are taking hold...Two more strong performances and I'll be "bubbling" and staggering confused around hotels wearing a chesty bonds as pants, ala Grant Hackett

Reminds me of my own first season...

I nominate WAG . The fact that he has not been nominated yet is an indictment on the league.
This is not suspicious at all and in fact totally legitimate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If there had been a draft i would have been picked at 1,2 and 3. I'm so far ahead of these jokers its unfair we are even competing at the same level and i hereby withdraw myself from contention and distance myself from the embarrassing pool of rookies in s19. Good luck kids, with a few more years under your belt we may find ourselves on a more even playing field.

I'd prefer to fight it out with the regular and experienced players - many of whom having already suffered a violent backhand from The TMB on game day still begged for my phone number afterwards.

If there had been a draft i would have been picked at 1,2 and 3. I'm so far ahead of these jokers its unfair we are even competing at the same level and i hereby withdraw myself from this contention and distance myself from the embarrassing pool of rookies in s19. Good luck kids, with a few more years under your belt we may find ourselves on a more even playing field.

I'd prefer to fight it out with the regular and experienced players - many of whom having already suffered a violent backhand from The TMB on game day still begged for my phone number afterwards.
The the? Pfft.

If there had been a draft i would have been picked at 1,2 and 3. I'm so far ahead of these jokers its unfair we are even competing at the same level and i hereby withdraw myself from contention and distance myself from the embarrassing pool of rookies in s19. Good luck kids, with a few more years under your belt we may find ourselves on a more even playing field.

Have you even been nominated yet?

If you haven't, I know a guy. ;)

What IS a Boosh?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back