2015 Membership Thread - 70,000 MEMBERS! WE BROKE LAST YEARS RECORD!! ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Remove this Banner Ad

03/02/15-63,459
03/02/13-56,449

239 jump from yesterday. Not bad still
It will be interesting to see if we can keep this up for the whole week. Yesterday may have had some carry over from the weekend.
If we are still doing 200+ a day for the rest of the week then we will smash 70k, possibly even before Round 1

Oh my God. Did you campaigners know that Essendrugs is the second biggest club in the land? For real. Main board Membership thread is packed full of useful FACTS.
never underestimate the power of junkies to attract other junkies

BODMAS

Brackets of Division, Multification, addition and Subtraction.

BODMAS

Batchelor, O'Reilly :oops:, Deledio, Maric, Astbury, Soldo. :cool:

Amazing effort by everyone who's signed up and the marketing folks at the club.

Soon, the Tiger King will resume his spot on top of the throne; and look down and laugh at all the small minions who once mocked the sleeping giant as an insignificant rabble who'd never recover from 30 odd years of mediocrity. :thumbsu:

Tiger_King_by_Kuzooma.jpg

EDIT: Someone with better MS Paint skills than I should paint that coat black and add a yellow sash.

Soon, the Tiger King will resume his spot on top of the throne; and look down and laugh at all the small minions who once mocked the sleeping giant as an insignificant rabble who'd never recover from 30 odd years of mediocrity. :thumbsu:

EDIT: Someone with better MS Paint skills than I should paint that coat black and add a yellow sash.

Some people might laugh at the joy we're taking in rocketing up the membership ladder etc etc

But to me, this is a symbolic breakthrough into a new era.

I experienced so many years as a supporter of a club that was mocked by everyone, had no respect (and didn't deserve it) etc. Now I'm genuinely proud of the club and the direction it's taken over the past 5-6 years.

This membership drive is symbolic of our transition between the 30 years of mediocrity and the new era, with a new look, a new attitude, and regular finals appearances hopefully leading to Grand Final appearances sometime soon.

It's about more than the membership number.

like thus ?

nDV5Vp4.gif

BIG NEWS PEOPLES!!!!!

The 5in5 campaign over at former big 4 club Novonorf has hit 1,068!!! Yes it took 12 working days, but the Blues have finally hit their week one target. Unfortunately they now need to hit 303 new members a day, but it could happen......

As for the head to head...

Carlton: 2,568
RICHMOND: 7,349

Nearly at the point of outselling them 3:1 for the duration of the promo

Maybe they should be looking at Launceston when the Hawks leave...

Well it's day 13 of 25, and where is Carlton at?

Weekend has been good for them, because 5in5 has boomed to 1,349. Now before the blue baggers start popping champers, they need to keep selling 305 a day, so one good day only saw them come close to this.

As for head to head, gap narrows as they had a good one, and our slow down commenced.

Carlton: 2,928
Richmond: 7,579

So even on a good day, we are still outselling them 5:2

Now it's time to be nice to the blues, the promo isn't as bad as it could be

Here's the list of all clubs in Victoria, effective last night, for the same duration of time:

Richmond: 7340
Carlton: 2568
Norf: 1739
Hawks: 1591
Cats: 1372
Dons: 1136
Pies: 1095
Dees: 1008
Dogs: 971
Saints: 256

Reason I show this is it underlines how much an impact on dailies a promo can have. Even if your a s**t wagon like Carlton.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There's been some really good questions asked and insights given in this thread and many others about the club's membership, especially during the month of February.

Off the back of this, we'll be answering membership-related questions you want to raise on our Facebook page on Thursday afternoon at 1pm. We'll put a post up Wednesday evening, you folks ask away, and then we'll come through and answer on Thursday afternoon.

There's been some really good questions asked and insights given in this thread and many others about the club's membership, especially during the month of February.

Off the back of this, we'll be answering membership-related questions you want to raise on our Facebook page on Thursday afternoon at 1pm. We'll put a post up Wednesday evening, you folks ask away, and then we'll come through and answer on Thursday afternoon.
Hrm lets start with whats the target this year or is there no target ? ;)

I'm happy for you to use any info that I've compiled to bag the s**t out of the blues in your responses :)

I'm happy for you to use any info that I've compiled to bag the s**t out of the blues in your responses :)

Your generosity knows no bounds...I don't care what anyone says. Your a giving individual....;)

Well it's day 13 of 25, and where is Carlton at?

Weekend has been good for them, because 5in5 has boomed to 1,349. Now before the blue baggers start popping champers, they need to keep selling 305 a day, so one good day only saw them come close to this.

As for head to head, gap narrows as they had a good one, and our slow down commenced.

Carlton: 2,928
Richmond: 7,579

So even on a good day, we are still outselling them 5:2

Now it's time to be nice to the blues, the promo isn't as bad as it could be

Here's the list of all clubs in Victoria, effective last night, for the same duration of time:

Richmond: 7340
Carlton: 2568
Norf: 1739
Hawks: 1591
Cats: 1372
Dons: 1136
Pies: 1095
Dees: 1008
Dogs: 971
Saints: 256

Reason I show this is it underlines how much an impact on dailies a promo can have. Even if your a s**t wagon like Carlton.
Saints growing rapidly, might overtake us

Finnis was right

Saints growing rapidly, might overtake us

Finnis was right

To be fair, it's only a 13 day sample over a nine month sales campaign, but I agree I raised my eyebrows on that figure too

Remove this Banner Ad

Back