Analysis Stadium deals - what, how, when - why we need a new one and the SA footy paradigm shift happening

Remove this Banner Ad

I love this concept that KT and Koch signed this deal which was really awful for us with the allusion that they had another option and they are bad negotiators. The interim deal was signed because the SMA had 100% of the leverage and some sort of agreement had to be put into place.

The only difference between Trigg and Fagan based on exposed form is that Fagan understands the value of aligning with KT on this one and shifting public opinion on the SANFL. Trigg was incredibly happy to sit behind Whicker and Olsen and push the "lolle poort tarps" mentality. All Fagan has done at this stage is recognise that he needs to align with KT so that his club can be profitable.

What was Fagan going to achieve prior to that interim deal that KT didn't? Was he going to be able to wave a magic wand over the SANFL and force a favourable deal? Even a favourable interim deal?

If that's the case, why hasn't he been able to get them to agree to terms after several months in the job?

It was the same nonsense with Haysman, who despite putting his career on the line by blowing the whistle on the terminal stadium deal and getting Demetriou in our corner for the entire new deal/licence handover/Adelaide Oval paradigm shift to happen, was apparently sat in the corner being patted on the head while Sir Steven Trigg OAM wheeled and dealed like Warmachine Buffalowings.

Well Fagan is the only new face to the negotiations, KT and Kochie signed off on the poor deal (as well as our Mr Trigg), with a review. I think we can all be thankful that Fages has been able to come in and clean up Triggs, KT and Kochies mistakes.
Get back to Absurdistan.

Well Fagan is the only new face to the negotiations, KT and Kochie signed off on the poor deal (as well as our Mr Trigg), with a review. I think we can all be thankful that Fages has been able to come in and clean up Triggs, KT and Kochies mistakes.
What mistakes are they then? The agreement has always been a review after year one. Thank to KT, Trigg rolled over just like you lot did on your SANFL reserve conditions, we are carrying you and you know it.

And I'm gonna be as high as a kite by then

Fagan Bull**it

People with any sort of brain dispensing with your post:

1399446508353.gif

You are a ******* idiot.

Go back to trying to get your Chairman sacked.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

anyone good at photoshop?
fads-fun-sticks-single__56969_zoom.jpg

Can we catch your act at the Fringe?

#faganology

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little AO deal troll post and hit the reply button. Oh, and we all know the post. The "epic" the Crows always do the heavy lifting post, isn't it? I imagine you little s**t laughing so hard as you click post that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat ******* *up, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on bigfooty posting about casual keith. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "POORTS LOL POORTS LOL POORTS" You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back