Meeting between Essendon leaders and Gil at Gil's house according to Channel 7

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

No one's crying- the scent of exoneration was certainly unmistakable around Harbourside Esplanade as I took a stroll past AFL House this afternoon.
So you're perfectly well adjusted and happen to be scoping out AFL house. Yep, yep all right mate :thumbsu: the cops i said call the ******* cops

Allegedly did not discuss potential sanctions!!!

So they discussed what exactly?

A. How to get rid of Hird?
B. How the price of a pie and chips at the MCG is determined?
C. Explaining how they have been suspended for weeks but nothing is any different from previous preseasons?

In fact can someone please explain C. to me!!!!:confused:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Allegedly did not discuss potential sanctions!!!

So they discussed what exactly?

A. How to get rid of Hird?
B. How the price of a pie and chips at the MCG is determined?
C. Explaining how they have been suspended for weeks but nothing is any different from previous preseasons?

In fact can someone please explain C. to me!!!!:confused:
However, the players arranged the meeting to gain a better understanding from the AFL about the Tribunal process.
http://www.afl.com.au/news/2015-03-...on-mclachlan-as-antidoping-verdict-approaches
Players have left it a bit late to get their heads around the tribunal process haven't they?

So the AFL's CEO & Legal Counsel thought it was appropriate to have a private meeting with Essendon players whilst the AFL Tribunal is considering its verdict on Essendon players?

According to AFL.com.au;
http://www.afl.com.au/news/2015-03-...on-mclachlan-as-antidoping-verdict-approaches
"...the players arranged the meeting to gain a better understanding from the AFL about the Tribunal process."
But of course "..potential outcomes of the Anti-Doping Tribunal were not discussed".

It was inappropriate when Kelty visited Hird, this meeting was equally wrong. Although Kelty at least excused himself from deliberations at the Commission.

Dealings, particularly at this point at time, should be strictly at arms length.

I think the most surprising part of the whole thing is to find out Gilligan lives in Prahran.

How déclassé.
That might be his swingers pad, as I'm pretty sure he lives in Sydney.

Or he did anyway.

am looking forward to the ABC re-inactment of this meeting. Will they show Gil serving up a pack of salt and vinegar chips?

Salted Caramel more likely for the high flyers. Salt and Vinegar is so yesterday!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back