No Oppo Supporters Re-signing Tex, Danger and Sloane *** Crows Only ***

Your thoughts on Dangerfield?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I didnt see a community camp pic of Danger on the clubs website

Danger's gone

I reckon you were acting like a condescending twat at the same time in Tippett last year as well.

No way will he leave and anyone who says he could must be ridiculed.

So much for engaging in meaningful discussion. Nice post. NOT.

But oh yeah, Ill be the one told to calm down.

I reckon you were acting like a condescending twat at the same time in Tippett last year as well.

im just making an observation

Tippett???

maybe you might want to check your facts before making acquations

i had no position on Tippett other than

1. I was happy for him to stay at the right price and that price was not $900k a season

2. Like many I was not pleased with both club and Tippett in how the exit was handled

i dont think i would be alone on these two matters

Tippett???

maybe you might want to check your facts before making acquations

i had no position on Tippett other than

1. I was happy for him to stay at the right price and that price was not $900k a season

2. Like many I was not pleased with both club and Tippett in how the exit was handled

i dont think i would be alone on these two matters

Look, I'm not interested in engaging in any dialog with you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes...he was a gun then. If he can reproduce that form this year then we'll be a better team and happier supporters. Then he can command 450 kegs a year as a FA.

I'm hoping he can.
His two best years have been the only two years he's had a full preseason and no major injury troubles during the season. So far so good this year. If he can stay on the park, he'll tear it up again.

Some people are stubborn , they don't realise that there is a chance that Danger is leaving.

There is a chance that any player will leave at the end of the year. The last trade period rewrote the rules on player movements. When a first year player pretty much demands to be traded half-way through their first contract, anything can happen.

Certainly a lower profile for Danger compared to the last few years.

I actually agree with what Alex has observed but disagree with the conclusions drawn.

I think Phil has given Danger some home truths about profile and media vs football.

I also think Phil saw a bit of a 'hero complex' at the club with everyone within the club hanging on whether he'll re-sign. He's one player. Stability at the club can't be dictated to by one player. Does Danger enjoy this attention?

Did Phil fell that it is all about him? Not whether he's improving or getting the best out of himself.

Contract will happen one way or another but perhaps Phil wants to make this season all about his football.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back