The Death Penalty for Chan

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
all about religion and boats...

Whilst religion plays a part in criminal punishments the death penalty goes beyond it. At its core the death penalty comes from emotional attachment.

A desire of vengeance rather then justice. You show me someone who isn't angry who holds no ill will towards someone on death row and still supports the death penalty.

At its base all it is, is anger. Their angry they want the person to suffer. They've no interest in actual justice.

A death penalty advocate is a teenage girl who just found her BFF's high school sweet heart skipped out of town with the local ****.

They don't hate you so much u fruit loop

If an Australian went to America, sold drugs 3 times and got death or life in prison - would you be carrying on in the same manner?

You say indos is curropt. Right now Jobe Watson is at the AFL CEOs house lol

Can say all you want about them being corrupt and the fact they are trying to get their own off death penalty but that means sweet * all when the law is extremely simple over there.

If they didn't try smuggle drugs would they be facing the death penalty? How people can justify saving them makes absolutely no sense to me.

Good riddance to the criminals and good riddance to the tossers saying they will boycott Bali. Hopefully Australia's reputation there improves without those idiots there.

Can say all you want about them being corrupt and the fact they are trying to get their own off death penalty but that means sweet **** all when the law is extremely simple over there.

If they didn't try smuggle drugs would they be facing the death penalty? How people can justify saving them makes absolutely no sense to me.

Yeah, rehabilitated criminals helping others sort out their lives and contributing positively to Indonesia really do need to be killed

Apparently Indonesia is in a drug crisis that is killing 50 people a day, and this needs to be bought to a halt with some decisive shock action... correct? So lets make an assumption that the drug dealing network to a country with near on a billion people is substantial and would contain rank and file street pushers right through to bigwig godfathers, similar to every other countries drug dealing networks.

So why is it that they are executing 8 foreigners and a token Indonesian?

Surely they have hundreds of local Indonesians in prisons for similar deeds?

Two faced hypocritical savages the lot of them.

Respect their laws and you won't get the death penalty!

Tell that to all the people that actively participated in the Bali Bombings which actually killed over 200 people that walked from prison some time ago.
Not to mention the numerous drug traffickers/manufacturers that have also walked. It's difficult to "respect" a legal system that has the consistency of a Mark Fraser MRP. They are barbarians!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tell that to all the people that actively participated in the Bali Bombings which actually killed over 200 people that walked from prison some time ago.
Not to mention the numerous drug traffickers/manufacturers that have also walked. It's difficult to "respect" a legal system that has the consistency of a Mark Fraser MRP. They are barbarians!

In the west billionaires rape children and don't go to jail cause 'they would not fair well"

Save me the bollocks please

Good riddance to the criminals and good riddance to the tossers saying they will boycott Bali. Hopefully Australia's reputation there improves without those idiots there.

Do you really believe that executing these 50+ humans will do anything to stop the drugs in Indonesia, then I've got a bridge to sell you.

Our International reputation period will not improve whilst we have a moron like Abbott in charge. The difference between Bishop and Abbott's handling of this is astounding.

Do you really believe that executing these 50+ humans will do anything to stop the drugs in Indonesia, then I've got a bridge to sell you.

Our International reputation period will not improve whilst we have a moron like Abbott in charge. The difference between Bishop and Abbott's handling of this is astounding.

How many Americans are killed for drugs

Lots

How many drugs has it stopped going into community

None

The evidence shows the dam gov. Is selling it.... Wtf

http://deoxy.org/usdrugs.htm

In the west billionaires rape children and don't go to jail cause 'they would not fair well"
Save me the bollocks please

I have no problem with life imprisonment for either case, I just guarantee you that the state murdering these 50+ will not do a damn thing to stop the drug trade. Have people stopped murdering in the US due to their death penalty for capital murder? No. So basically what you're saying is an eye for an eye and revenge killings are justice? No, it's state sanctioned murder and surely as a species we have progressed from that?

I have no problem with life imprisonment for either case, I just guarantee you that the state murdering these 50+ will not do a damn thing to stop the drug trade. Have people stopped murdering in the US due to their death penalty for capital murder? No. So basically what you're saying is an eye for an eye and revenge killings are justice? No, it's state sanctioned murder and surely as a species we have progressed from that?

What I am saying is it is silly to hate on Indonesia for being strong on drugs

When Australia is a bitch to America; whom is killing citizens for drugs, sells drugs, and originated the drugs war.

Which is not the same as the opium wars, which some nutter here was arguing

I don't support the death penalty period. It achieves nothing!

Fair enough.

What I am saying is it is silly to hate on Indonesia for being strong on drugs

When Australia is a bitch to America; whom is killing citizens for drugs, sells drugs, and originated the drugs war.

Which is not the same as the opium wars, which some nutter here was arguing

They are not being strong on drugs though. There was a case at the same time as the Bali 9 where an Indo with more drugs didn't get death. And after several appeals got 12 years! There's legal system is corrupt and whilst I don't support the death penalty, if it was applied evenly then you'd say their legal system is fair and their stance on drugs is tough like Singapore.

As for the US, land of the free, home of the redneck!

About to be moved, s**t just got real for these two after much posturing from authorities.

The military type "Operation" is making them look as ridiculous as Abbott with his shirtfront comment.
Let's announce to the media when it's all happening then say we are scared about possible trouble. Morons!
Move them in the dead of night without saying a word to the media and you'd be fine.
But no, let's troll Australia and use the media for a running commentary. Pathetic, backwards country!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back