No Oppo Supporters CAS hands down guilty verdict - Players appealing - Dank shot - no opposition - (cont in pt.2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The dosage schedule once a week for 3 months and once a month going forward can apply to both.

You could also administer both daily in small dosage.

When Charter story hit the headlines re importing illegal substances, didn't he then say that he has evidence that will support the players case AND that ASADA was modifying what he was telling them to suit their desired outcome?

It is almost as though ASADA told Charter that they will protect him and when his story hit the newspapers, he said screw you, now I will tell all. And Gatto wanted a piece of the action on his story.
what was gattos story?

I am one of a number on this board who don't want Dank to talk under any circumstances - Dank not talking has been more helpful than Charter talking.

Not interested in the "truth" Yac?

Bloody hell, it was nothing. I know we all get jumpy as soon as we see something pop up in the media. and given there has been a break in between the last attempted cluster mediaing for clinks. But this was poor, even for (look I don't even know his name) standards. He used the word "war" twice is all I can remember. This piece makes me respect Wilson.

what was gattos story?
Gatto said that he follows Collingwood so has no allegiance to EFC. And then went on to say that Shane has evidence that will clear the Essendon players. Search "Gatto Charter" and you will find numerous articles on Google.

When the articles made news, the usual response came from the opposition supporters..... Watson is sponsored by the mob (Mildura) which could not be further from the truth.

dont want to be a panic merchant (too late I know) but its unlikely theyd be discussing the after-ASADA party the players will be throwing when they get off. Far more likely they are talking about the ramifications of bans
FWIW, Jobe approached Gillon and organised meeting attended by Myers and Goddard.

Can only imagine meeting would have gone along the lines .... "You are the best AFL head ever... Can u get us off..... Mate?"

Gill meeting up with three Essendon players..secretly
A few of the usual suspects tweeting
A few of the other suspects hearing more rumours
A positive article at Fairfax
just another week in this saga I know but...

One thing I learnt from the Hird courts trials, is the judges will talk amoungst each other and can steer the gossip in a certain direction.

The AFL would have to have some of the best contacts and networks in this little town, so no matter how honorable these retired judges are, they are still human and they talk and "bounce" their thoughts against other honorable people. They are judges after all.

My take is Gil summoned the three players to his mansion because Gil knows the result.
So do the players now and the club.

Pretty typical form truth be known from the AFL. It has been a pretty honorable process the whole time :rolleyes:

Anyone surprised Myers was one of the 3? Shows how highly regarded he is by the players and coaches. Good to see.
Nah, the rule of three - Watson is the brains, Goddard brings the looks , and Myers is the Muscle.

Gill meeting up with three Essendon players..secretly
A few of the usual suspects tweeting
A few of the other suspects hearing more rumours
A positive article at Fairfax
just another week in this saga I know but...
dont panic. Caro has just set it right, finding all the negative in our securing of Sheedy.
Surely its a sign we've done something right that she hates us so much

In response to those wanting Dank to talk. Anything he says now can only be taken as him protecting himself.

The time has passed where he has any integrity.

To those bombers fans out there pinning hopes on him, do yourselves a favor, look elsewhere for positive outcomes. Dank is just a Pyramid scammer and everyone of us is wearing the cost.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In response to those wanting Dank to talk. Anything he says now can only be taken as him protecting himself.

The time has passed where he has any integrity.

To those bombers fans out there pinning hopes on him, do yourselves a favor, look elsewhere for positive outcomes. Dank is just a Pyramid scammer and everyone of us is wearing the cost.

Streets in Middle Park only talk of horse trainers gunned down. (I think of Dank st Middle park everytime I hear his name.) But totally agree. He has nothing to help or hinder the players.

Hope it's true but some bloke by the name of MichelPlatini over at the htb claims players are cleared could the meeting with Gill relate to this ie patching things up with the AFL?
Read that ******* thread. Read the OP. You are robbing everyone that bothers to check out what you're talking about of a good 10-15 seconds of their lives, and driving this thread further into the ground. Jesus Christ. WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY

I did.

Will save people from venturing over the htb.
No one would have any immediate need to go to the HTB if you didn't mention the post, the nature of which is, at best, 'a person heard a rumour', and at worst, some sort of bizzarro pisstake disguised only as 'a person heard a rumour'. I just don't understand, do you have ANY threshold of credibility/believability that a rumour has to reach before you regurgitate it? Just wait for something with even a skerrick of substance behind it before you start posting it around.

Hope it's true but some sheila by the name of MichelPlatini over at the htb claims players are cleared could the meeting with Gill relate to this ie patching things up with the AFL?
Mate, with all due respect, you've really got to stop taking everything you read at immediate face value.

No one would have any immediate need to go to the HTB if you didn't mention the post, the nature of which is, at best, 'a person heard a rumour', and at worst, some sort of bizzarro pisstake disguised only as 'a person heard a rumour'. I just don't understand, do you have ANY threshold of credibility/believability that a rumour has to reach before you regurgitate it? Just wait for something with even a skerrick of substance behind it before you start posting it around.

I do

Bullshit or not i thought it will give the thread a positive vibe.

I don't.

I delete the post if it makes people happy.
Meh, don't worry about deletion, mate.

But honestly, a six word OP with no absolutely no expansion whatsoever? Not worth your time or anyone else's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back