Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 1, 2010
Vermont
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Celtic, Glasgow Warriors, Wolves
If Clarke, Haddin, Bailey, Smith, Finch, Warner and Haddin all play, it means Starc, Johnson, the third bowler and whichever two of Maxwell/Faulkner/Marsh all have to bowl the full 10 overs, with Smith and Finch maybe getting 4 between them at best. And we've seen how well that works for England so far.

Oh well yknow it's only a WORLD CUP. Bailey scores 70 odd, Watson golden duck, Bailey makes way for Clark. Someone explain that to me.
Bailey is also the #1 rated Australian batsman in ODI

He was a pretty decent ODI allrounder, but now he doesn't bowl and he is a s**t batsman
Watson also needs to be sheltered in the field. He is a good slips catch but cannot field near the boundary because he is slow. There are plenty of better fielders who can bat well and bowl, eg Maxwell, Marsh and Faulkner. When Bailey was dropped for Clark, it should have been Watson to make way. Bailey is also a good field as well.

Aug 25, 2004
Sydney
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Melbourne Storm, San Antonio Spurs
Saw Joey checking into Virgin Australia departures at Sydney airport yesterday morning about 7am with his missus. My wife pointed him out & I was like 'nah, wouldn't be him, why would he be in Sydney?!'... But sure enough, she was right & it was definitely him decked out in white shirt, saints tie & black slacks... Thought it was odd, but maybe he went to a wedding or something on the Sunday?

Saw Joey checking into Virgin Australia departures at Sydney airport yesterday morning about 7am with his missus. My wife pointed him out & I was like 'nah, wouldn't be him, why would he be in Sydney?!'... But sure enough, she was right & it was definitely him decked out in white shirt, saints tie & black slacks... Thought it was odd, but maybe he went to a wedding or something on the Sunday?
I think Madieline Riewolts funeral was on the monday.

Aug 25, 2004
Sydney
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
I think Madieline Riewolts funeral was on the monday.
Yeah, I figured that's probably why he was heading home, but thought it was strange that he'd be in Sydney considering our game from Saturday arvo was at Moreton Bay (Qld)

Don't want to be one to pry into someone's life but I really couldn't work out why he's be in Sydney

Yeah, I figured that's probably why he was heading home, but thought it was strange that he'd be in Sydney considering our game from Saturday arvo was at Moreton Bay (Qld)

Don't want to be one to pry into someone's life but I really couldn't work out why he's be in Sydney
Maybe a wedding or he has family in sydney.

Nutsngum

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 14, 2013
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Hampton Rovers FC
They probably had the sunday off and thought sydney would be a good stopover perhaps?

I expect he was on the way to Hobart for Maddie Riewoldt's funeral. My sister was there and said she saw Milny, BJ, and Michael Gardiner. I saw in the paper that Ross Lyon and Richo were there.

maybe working on his 3 year - $3 million contract with GWS?

Aug 25, 2004
Sydney
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
I expect he was on the way to Hobart for Maddie Riewoldt's funeral. My sister was there and said she saw Milny, BJ, and Michael Gardiner. I saw in the paper that Ross Lyon and Richo were there.
Why was he in Sydney to start with is more what I was thinking.

We played at Moreton Bay (Qld) late Saturday arvo, so you could imagine it was surprising to see one of our players dressed in full club formal attire leaving Sydney first thing Monday morning.... I imagine he probably just had a 'dirty night' away with the missus TBH, but I just thought it was strange that he was in Sydney

We keep Steven, keep our high pick, and get Treloar and Sloane.

Just sit with that possibility for a second.
Will happen, just like Katy Perry showing up at my door telling me I'm everything she's ever wanted. Can't wait for both those things to happen.

Aug 25, 2004
Sydney
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Considering she'd suck your blood until you were a dry husk, I'm thinking no...
Maybe just settle for the Librarian version then.....

image.jpg

She is just.... Perfection :)

TheLastEmperor

Cancelled
Sep 10, 2009
AFL Club
St Kilda
For some reason I've started getting email notifications when I receive alerts from bigfooty. Its doing my head in. Does anyone know how to turn the email notifications off?

Not sure why they've started (if not the case before), but you can review your preferences here:

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/account/preferences

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/account/alert-preferences

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/account/contact-details

Hopefully one of these will be the fix. It was discussed here too (but only in the context of PMs):
http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threa...n-thread-thread.1067051/page-13#post-36773272

Squizzy

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back