No Oppo Supporters Re-signing Tex, Danger and Sloane *** Crows Only ***

Your thoughts on Dangerfield?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex

Danger went fishing with Betts last night, whats this telling us?

is he going, staying ot do they just share the like of fishing?

you need to relax a little
I think he's just got different interest to the majority of the team, he loves fishing as does sauce and betts. Sloane likes to surf. Tex does whatever a tex does.

Allefgib lets analyse this shall we?

I said...

I have not heard and I certainly have not asked anyone in the now but looking at Patrick Dangerfield social media page - I'm getting the impression he is starting to distance himself from the senior players.

He is only seen with the younger players on the loist, yes I know - what a bastard trying to make them feel welcome and included or by himself.

Maybe I'm just reading something into nothing but I'm getting this feeling he is distancing himself from the playewrs hes been around for a few years.

Has anyone observed his behaviour with Tex and Slone when they do bingo st the Alma?

Highlighted for a reason as it was simply an observation based on a social media outlet.

Then I received those 2 responces.

And you wonder why I respond how I do.

analysing social media pages, ive noq seen it all

interesting that

1. All players have pulled back,from the use of social media..... Oh no does this mean Tex will ask to be traded

2. Danger and Sauce spent much of their spare,time in Lincon fishing together.... Does Sauce qualify as a Senior player

s**t.... a senior player spending time with fringe players.....

Wait, weren't people complaining last year that he was selfish and never spent time with the young guys ......

Guy can't escape scrutiny- everything he does get waaaaay over analysed.

Condescending, rude, patronising and limited in meaningful discussing.

Last year, he was all over social meida promoting himself with other season players. This year, he is still using social media to promote his outings but the senior players have been exchanged with younger players.

Keep in mine, I did acknowledge how well he has made them feel welcome, the backhanded complement but I still feel he has changed his persective on who he soicalises with and this could be him distancing himself.

You could make the team first approach arguement but Tippett did the same thing but stepping back.

Therefore, i'm sick of the *******s being rude on this board.

Allefgib lets analyse this shall we?

I said...

Highlighted for a reason as it was simply an observation based on a social media outlet.

Then I received those 2 responces.

And you wonder why I respond how I do.

Condescending, rude, patronising and limited in meaningful discussing.

Last year, he was all over social meida potroting himself with other season plsyers. This year, he is still using social media to promote his outings but the senior players have been exchanged with younger players.

Keep in mine, I did acknowledge how well he has made them feel welcome, the backhanded complement but I still feel he has changed his persective on who he soicalises with and this could be him distancing himself.

You could make the team first approach arguement but Tippett did the same thing but stepping back.

Therefore, i'm sick of the *******s being rude on this board.
You sound like a batshit crazy stalker. Stay away from Patty pls

Certainly a lower profile for Danger compared to the last few years.

I actually agree with what Alex has observed but disagree with the conclusions drawn.

I think Phil has given Danger some home truths about profile and media vs football.

I also think Phil saw a bit of a 'hero complex' at the club with everyone within the club hanging on whether he'll re-sign. He's one player. Stability at the club can't be dictated to by one player. Does Danger enjoy this attention?

Did Phil fell that it is all about him? Not whether he's improving or getting the best out of himself.

Contract will happen one way or another but perhaps Phil wants to make this season all about his football.

no doubt in my mind that Walshy has pulled in the use of social media

Tex, Matty J, Danger, JJ and Sloane have all significantly reduced their use of social media

I actually agree with what Alex has observed but disagree with the conclusions drawn.

I think Phil has given Danger some home truths about profile and media vs football.

I also think Phil saw a bit of a 'hero complex' at the club with everyone within the club hanging on whether he'll re-sign. He's one player. Stability at the club can't be dictated to by one player. Does Danger enjoy this attention?

Did Phil fell that it is all about him? Not whether he's improving or getting the best out of himself.

Contract will happen one way or another but perhaps Phil wants to make this season all about his football.

It's funny how engaging and meaningful a responce can become with a quality responce.

I don't expect people to agree with me but it really is nice to have a responce with class given. Unlike a select few.

I'm with Carl on this. His change in demeanor coincides seamlessly with Kim Jong Phil taking the reigns. I suspect a man conversation was had. Pulled out of Ch 9 news, hasn't been on the radio and has been very quiet since. Still gets about and makes a point to post pics with the draftees etc to make them feel welcome, posts a pic from the back of the team bus with Roo driving etc. I believe he loves the club as much as ever but its footy first atm. Putting his all into a big year. If he can ask it of the club, the club can ask it of him. If either party come up short they can re-evaluate knowing they gave it their best.

I'm with Carl on this. His change in demeanor coincides seamlessly with Kim Jong Phil taking the reigns. I suspect a man conversation was had. Pulled out of Ch 9 news, hasn't been on the radio and has been very quiet since. Still gets about and makes a point to post pics with the draftees etc to make them feel welcome, posts a pic from the back of the team bus with Roo driving etc. I believe he loves the club as much as ever but its footy first atm. Putting his all into a big year. If he can ask it of the club, the club can ask it of him. If either party come up short they can re-evaluate knowing they gave it their best.
Great post! & Kim Jong Phil :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not just at the club, but with the fans too. One player a club does not make. It'll hurt to lose him if he does leave, but he's 1 guy out of 40+ and just need to take it as an opportunity to bring in someone else to step up in his place.

Not just at the club, but with the fans too. One player a club does not make. It'll hurt to lose him if he does leave, but he's 1 guy out of 40+ and just need to take it as an opportunity to bring in someone else to step up in his place.
It's more than that.

By getting on with it (him and us) we are a better chance of playing well and retaining him.

Talking to him about his contract constantly and making it our highest priority gives us a worse chance.

It's more than that.

By getting on with it (him and us) we are a better chance of playing well and retaining him.

Talking to him about his contract constantly and making it our highest priority gives us a worse chance.
You should never look at his twitter/instagram replies. Good lord, people are annoying on there.

You should never look at his twitter/instagram replies. Good lord, people are annoying on there.

"I met you 6 months ago, please follow me"
"It would be great if you followed me"
"come to (insert random club)"

Are just some posts that get added.

no doubt in my mind that Walshy has pulled in the use of social media

Tex, Matty J, Danger, JJ and Sloane have all significantly reduced their use of social media

Yep. All been very, very quiet compared with previous Twitter/social media activity. Coincided with Fagan and Walsh. I bet that stupid Twitter thing on the big screens pre-game will be ditched also.

Yep. All been very, very quiet compared with previous Twitter/social media activity. Coincided with Fagan and Walsh. I bet that stupid Twitter thing on the big screens pre-game will be ditched also.

Fages loves Twitter! He's all over it and is very savvy at using it for interactions

But i think the whole "less use of social media" is from Phil. EVERY player has used it less this summer. Team first. Social media is very "me" orientated and ego driving tool

I'm in the camp that believes Danger will leave and already knows it. The inner sanctum wouldn't have been told but they'd basically know. He doesn't dislike the club but has priorities away from Adelaide.

However, if this is the case, it could be a turning point for our club in a positive way. If done properly. It is a chance for us to stamp the culture that one player does not have a bigger influence than another. That sort of culture lasts years beyond any of this.

I'm in the camp that believes Danger will leave and already knows it. The inner sanctum wouldn't have been told but they'd basically know. He doesn't dislike the club but has priorities away from Adelaide.

However, if this is the case, it could be a turning point for our club in a positive way. If done properly. It is a chance for us to stamp the culture that one player does not have a bigger influence than another. That sort of culture lasts years beyond any of this.

Well i'm in the camp that Danger will stay. And the inner sanctum wouldn't have been told but they'd basically know. He loves the club and only has a couple of priorities away from Adelaide that can wait until he retires

If this is the case, it could be a turning point for our club in a positive way. It shows we can keep a GUN. It's a chance for us to stamp the culture that we will be a winning club and we will be awesome again. That sort of culture could last for years with the likes of Roo, Fages and Phil at the helm and beyond

:p

Well i'm in the camp that Danger will stay. And the inner sanctum wouldn't have been told but they'd basically know. He loves the club and only has a couple of priorities away from Adelaide that can wait until he retires

If this is the case, it could be a turning point for our club in a positive way. It shows we can keep a GUN. It's a chance for us to stamp the culture that we will be a winning club and we will be awesome again. That sort of culture could last for years with the likes of Roo, Fages and Phil at the helm and beyond

:p

Love it Glenn!

And "Please don't leave"
"my son just got your number, you have to stay"

Wasnt there the infamous story that a kid gave 20 cents to Chris Grant in a letter to stay with the Bulldogs and not go to the Power back in 97?

When did he retire? Geez he would never admit to it publicly, but Im sure a flag in 04 would have been nice for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back