Coad(stan Durwood(ardy Kay(murch

A.hays(nag Dizzy(undera T.sull(mer

R.lee(LANC l.wellington(mer s.poole(vt

M.shiels(nag kilmartin(mer pelly(mer

Stevens(nag Rattray(nag barny(lanc

T.Ewart(mur s.thommo(lanc d.price(nag

Bench- b.chap a.young d.breen m.morgan j.jones c.mccarthy
Yep jones and Poole I like it

Yeah that's 100% correct but for 2 reasons, he wants to stay involved around the club, preferably helping out on the bench & secondly to stay fit & active as his 2 sons are about to really step up to that important junior age of footy & he wants to be involved with them also.... Trust me, I reckon he'll train till he's 50 if he can.... :D:thumbsu:
Or maybe because he is going to pull the boots on again?? Maybe you'll have to call him again smooth to clear things up?

NO, used to think it was great to get the shorts, socks and jumper. Murray League bonus was we'd get the league credit card for the long bus trip home after our away wins!, That was more than enough incentive to keep turning out.:drunk:

What is your solution in getting the best players available playing in these games?

The shorts, socks and jumper are still on offer for the loyal.

What is your solution in getting the best players available playing in these games?

well the better player that plays makes it more attractive for the others to want to be apart of it and play along side them so you really need some big names early to put there hand up and say let's do it.. I can't speak for anyone but if a lee a Wellington a pell a Thompson get on board watch the others follow

Or maybe because he is going to pull the boots on again?? Maybe you'll have to call him again smooth to clear things up?
I have & still got the same answer.... ;) But to be quite honest I personally thought he should have another year, he is still in great shape, great form but as they say some people prefer to retire at the top of their game instead of battling each week.... :thumbsu:

Last edited:

A Coach that is prepared to get in touch (either by phone or even better, one on one after a game), with the best 30 players in the league to get them to buy into the campaign.
If you can have that face to face communication with those guys and you sell your passion for what interleague footy is about and you get 10-15 of them to commit then the rest will fall into place.
I have had some great times on and off the field representing leagues and I just believe there is a lot to gain by individually putting your hand up and being a part of it. Even for the ones that are just driven by dollars and cents, you could put a case forward that by adding interleague footy to your CV, adds $100 a week to your asking price for next season!

A Coach that is prepared to get in touch (either by phone or even better, one on one after a game), with the best 30 players in the league to get them to buy into the campaign.
If you can have that face to face communication with those guys and you sell your passion for what interleague footy is about and you get 10-15 of them to commit then the rest will fall into place.
I have had some great times on and off the field representing leagues and I just believe there is a lot to gain by individually putting your hand up and being a part of it. Even for the ones that are just driven by dollars and cents, you could put a case forward that by adding interleague footy to your CV, adds $100 a week to your asking price for next season!
Great comment hank, u better send your cv into headquarters so that u can get cracking on putting that list together.

I have & still got the same answer.... ;) But to be quite honest I personally thought he should have another year, he is still in great shape, great form but as they say some people prefer to retire at the top of their game instead of battling each week.... :thumbsu:
He didn't play in our interclub last Thursday maybe still negotiating

From what i hear this Rigney fella from Lancaster is the greatest thing since sliced bread when it comes to putting a side together but everyone I speak to tells me the same thing, that is his only talent and pulling on the boots only damages his reputation. What happens if this side he has put together is so good that he doesn't get a game? What happens then?

From what i hear this Rigney fella from Lancaster is the greatest thing since sliced bread when it comes to putting a side together but everyone I speak to tells me the same thing, that is his only talent and pulling on the boots only damages his reputation. What happens if this side he has put together is so good that he doesn't get a game? What happens then?

While I'm no Astrophysicst I'd predict the game would go ahead without him. Or a black hole would open up and end humanity, one or the other..

Then he would sit back and take great pleasure in watching the success of the side I've also heard he's a great board man pretty special magnet mover

Last edited:

Look hes no caliber of Lee, Perry, Thompson and Varsamakis but he is far from the worst player in that side. Saw him flick the switch out at murch last year and kick 4 in the last. Will take 3-4th defender and put on a few clinics this year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Harsh words there big john
But still many questions remain unanswered

Will the wombats take home the holy grail
Will the architect put together a top line interleague side
Will riggamortis set in
Will spoons gleeson finally return from Bali and take the pressure off Russ
Stay tuned
Same wombat time same wombat channel

Sooo.. Ark as it appears the spotlight has been put on you regarding your ability to put gun sides together. What is your interleague side??

Look hes no caliber of Lee, Perry, Thompson and Varsamakis but he is far from the worst player in that side. Saw him flick the switch out at murch last year and kick 4 in the last. Will take 3-4th defender and put on a few clinics this year
Lose you shouldn't refer to yourself as the 4th person.... Haha See what I did there? :D:p

Then he would sit back and take great pleasure in watching the success of the side I've also heard he's a great board man pretty special magnet mover
Why Ark, Why?? We all know who you are so there's absolute no need to refer to yourself as a different person! Are you & loseurself sitting in a pub playing games & laughing all the way to the bank?? :D:D:D:D:p

Why Ark, Why?? We all know who you are so there's absolute no need to refer to yourself as a different person! Are you & loseurself sitting in a pub playing games & laughing all the way to the bank?? :D:D:D:D:p
Was trying one of those joke things you always do thought it was quite funny pretty sure lose is over in bali with your mate SI3

Sooo.. Ark as it appears the spotlight has been put on you regarding your ability to put gun sides together. What is your interleague side??
Well that all depends on who's available.. Let me sleep on it pastits il dream up a beauty tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back