Celebrating HBF's 100k post. He is an ornament to big footy. The Casual Chat Thread

Which Pokemon Go team should you join?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 15, 2007
PCO
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Well is there anything important in general I have missed? Ie fedora's crocs, avocado's

You missed my formula for the minimum age girl you can date, in fact everyone seemed to miss the gag there... I defined it as A * 0 +16, where A = your age.

Yeah... yeah I know... Wasted on the Bay, and now on GD too...

Oct 15, 2007
PCO
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
If it wins you would want to pay up, I would love the chance to check out the all star, untouchable midfield :rolleyes:

I'll pay up. I'll only need to have $2 the win on it to cover it anyway.

Then you and I can go the Lions first final in Brisbane together, home final against Collingwood (if you guys get there). I'll need a booster seat in the plane theough, I'm only 159 cms tall.

Were going to save it for the Bay..solid tradition.
Probably for the best. End up getting kicked out before we've even put our feet up.

Then you and I can go the Lions first final in Brisbane together, home final against Collingwood (if you guys get there). I'll need a booster seat in the plan theough, I'm only 159 cms tall.
You are a fool. I look forward to microwaving my lions membership

Oct 15, 2007
PCO
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
You are a fool. I look forward to microwaving my lions membership

Joke's on you!! We're so broke the membership cards have been scrapped!! You just quote your name at the gate these days!! (Most of the attendants know us by name anyhoo)

Sep 27, 2008
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Chelsea, Black Caps, Subiaco
I know that i will be getting on board the #paddywagon wtch will be powered by #goo

#paddypower will be trending when McCartin starts destroying opposition backlines this year and Irish gamblers start betting on him for the Coleman.

Feb 1, 2013
Victoria
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Swinburne
Joke's on you!! We're so broke the membership cards have been scrapped!! You just quote your name at the gate these days!! (Most of the attendants know us by name anyhoo)
Fitzroy Mk II: Total economic failure.

Feb 1, 2013
Victoria
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Swinburne

Then you and I can go the Lions first final in Brisbane together, home final against Collingwood (if you guys get there). I'll need a booster seat in the plane theough, I'm only 159 cms tall.
Guys, Duritz is a dwarf! Is this new information?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back