WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Jon Stewart were to do an occasional interview thing on the Network (either in or out of kayfabe) every now and then I think that'd be pretty cool.

The Jon Stewart segment was entertaining and enjoyable.

Can't we just enjoy it for what it was?

Didn't they say something like WCW wasn't ready to accept a black champion.

He said he was interested to see if the wcw crowd were ready for a black champion. Or how they'd react to one. But the crowd erupted when he won etc.

What was the reason and when was this in WCW or when Booker was in the E?

It seemed to be around the wwe / tna days. He wanted the wrestling school to be Stevie ray and booker t wrestling school. But there was conflict etc and they stopped speaking for 5 years, until booker was going in to the HOF and Stevie ray inducted him

It didn't progress any storyline and did nothing for Seth's character. Stuff like this is passable in say September, but for this to be a major segment during wrestlemania season is pretty unacceptable

Exactly this is the road to Wrestlemania

These people should be cheering Stewart's entrance louder. Bet they're dorks who prefer Fallon's low brow jokes.

Daniel Bryan not mentioned/appeared until 138 minutes in. Really trying to keep his popularity on script.

#rawdelayed

Just watched the booker T thing and half an hour really wasn't long enough to go in depth on his entire career. I would've preferred it if they just focused on one or two moments and give more insight. No need to go on about Booker and Goldy or king booker.

Booker T was my very first favourite wrestler before I fell in love with Jericho, so it was great being reminded of all his big moments. I've been going through the WCW ppvs from the nwo period and Harlem Heat have so many hidden gem matches in that time. I had no idea how great that tag team was and Sherri just adds to it in such a unique way as she's so contray to the Harlem Heat persona.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bit of a conundrum with whether to cheer Stewart- yes since he is a hometown boy, but no, because the majority or general wrasslin fans are right wing gun toting patriots who despise left wing "propaganda"..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back