Universal Love Can anyone help out my Collingwood supporting foster daughter? $455 RAISED

Remove this Banner Ad

Thank you so much to everyone that donated, everyone that wished us well and especially Magpie Girl for keeping everything organised. There are lots more updates and photos to come so watch this space.

It's an absolute pleasure and the least I could do to help out. It's obviously such a small gesture comparatively speaking but a vital one to help out a family doing a beautiful thing in my humble opinion.

By the way, I'm thrilled you're getting an ipad for Hayley to use at school and home. What a fantastic use for the funds raised :thumbsu:

Gladdens the heart, great work to all. More power to foster parent everywhere, they do miraculous work. Fantastic to be able to contribute in some small way.

Opening the care package sent by SnakePlisskin

As6RMdG.jpg

nhzlvaB.jpg

cY7KARR.jpg

And once again, my biological daughter wanted to get in on the act :(

k3rxrdQ.jpg

Just heard about this on the crowcast. Just want to say everyone involved is an absolute legend. Great community club the magpies and this is a great example of it. Really moving stuff. Well done to all involved you have my utmost respect :thumbsu:

Was just listening to the podcast and heard this story, tears in my eyes.

Exceptionally classy by all involved here on the Collingwood BF board and by the club. Exceptionally classy. That you all practically fell over yourselves to help immediately speaks volume as to the character of the club and the individuals in it. I may hate playing you, but you make the world a better place.

Hi everyone, wanted to give you an update as its been a while. Ive taken lots of pictures at the games weve been to but the last few months have been hectic as Hayleys little sister is a sick little girl, im actually posting this from the side of her hospital bed. Its nothing terminal but shes having respiratory issues.

Every time ive tried to post the photos on mobile it hasnt worked but ill make an effort to get them up ASAP.

Hayley has loved the football this year and loves getting dressed up and joining in the chants. For the night and away games we all curl up on the couch with popcorn.

Hayleys birthday is coming up in July and i was hoping id be able to get you all (or as many as possible) to sign a card for her. I was thinking i could buy a card and post it to someone, who then posts to the next person etc. Also if anyone has any suggestions where we can hang out to try to get pendles signature on her jumper would be much appreciated. I used to wait outside the clubrooms at footy park but i imagine securitys a bit different now.

Anyway thanks again and ill get some photos up asap

Hi everyone, wanted to give you an update as its been a while. Ive taken lots of pictures at the games weve been to but the last few months have been hectic as Hayleys little sister is a sick little girl, im actually posting this from the side of her hospital bed. Its nothing terminal but shes having respiratory issues.

Every time ive tried to post the photos on mobile it hasnt worked but ill make an effort to get them up ASAP.

Hayley has loved the football this year and loves getting dressed up and joining in the chants. For the night and away games we all curl up on the couch with popcorn.

Hayleys birthday is coming up in July and i was hoping id be able to get you all (or as many as possible) to sign a card for her. I was thinking i could buy a card and post it to someone, who then posts to the next person etc. Also if anyone has any suggestions where we can hang out to try to get pendles signature on her jumper would be much appreciated. I used to wait outside the clubrooms at footy park but i imagine securitys a bit different now.

Try going to a training session during the week. Most players are pretty good when it comes to signing kids gear :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's so lovely to hear from you SA.
I was just thinking of you today and was going to bump this thread to see how things were going.
Really sorry to hear that Hayley's sister has been unwell - is there anything we can do to help?

How delightful that Hayley is enjoying the games. It's especially lovely to hear of you all snuggling up on the couch together. You and your wife are very very special people.

I'm happy to start the card signing. I'll organise one and send it on. Will she be turning 8?
I might be able to organise a meet up at the next VFL at Vic Park and get a few signatures.

Take care and keep in touch, and give Hayley a big Collingwood hug from us all.:):rainbow::hearts:

I was just thinking of you today and was going to bump this thread to see how things were going.
Really sorry to hear that Hayley's sister has been unwell - is there anything we can do to help?

How delightful that Hayley is enjoying the games. It's especially lovely to hear of you all snuggling up on the couch together. You and your wife are very very special people.

I'm happy to start the card signing. I'll organise one and send it on. Will she be turning 8?
I might be able to organise a meet up at the next VFL at Vic Park and get a few signatures.

Take care and keep in touch, and give Hayley a big Collingwood hug from us all.:):rainbow::hearts:

You are awesome MG.

Thanks Magpie Girl, were home now. Because little ones got some respiratory problems whenever she gets a cold it can get serious fast, and obviously because were making decisions for someone elses child we have to err on the side of caution.

Hayley will be turning 7 in July, if youd like to take charge of the card signing that would be wonderful, ill pm you my address and the exact date so you can forward it when youre ready.

I'll let Hayley know you all said hello :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back