2015 Membership Thread - 70,000 MEMBERS! WE BROKE LAST YEARS RECORD!! ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Remove this Banner Ad

I want to sign up for the Tigers MCC membership, I believe you can only do it over the phone.

Problem is the MCC office is only open 9-5 Monday to Friday, I really don't have the time to take out of my day to between 9-5 to make a phone call and set up a membership.

Tigers head minus the symmetry :D

HuswosT.gif

The sash is the wrong way... otherwise it's great!

I want to sign up for the Tigers MCC membership, I believe you can only do it over the phone.

Problem is the MCC office is only open 9-5 Monday to Friday, I really don't have the time to take out of my day to between 9-5 to make a phone call and set up a membership.
Do it while you're on the bog.

There's been some really good questions asked and insights given in this thread and many others about the club's membership, especially during the month of February.

Off the back of this, we'll be answering membership-related questions you want to raise on our Facebook page on Thursday afternoon at 1pm. We'll put a post up Wednesday evening, you folks ask away, and then we'll come through and answer on Thursday afternoon.
Can you post a transcript for those who don't have a farcebook account?

Apparently the Blues poor numbers may be due to Foxtel....

I'd be interested in a breakdown of Foxtel ownership based on supported club. Perhaps more Carlton supporters have Foxtel and thus don't feel the need to go to the game?

Apparently the Blues poor numbers may be due to Foxtel....

I'd be interested in a breakdown of Foxtel ownership based on supported club. Perhaps more Carlton supporters have Foxtel and thus don't feel the need to go to the game?
The Pratt's bought all the Carlton supporters foxtel subscriptions as well. That is just down right nice of them.

Next you know that will be giving players "jobs" to supplement their income.

The new Carlton slogan for their drive is: Carlton membership - Why would ya

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Those ****en cheep feral campaigners, all trying to save $10

Maybe club should offer a free coffee on sign up? That'll make up the difference...Actually be great if the club did an AlFresco dinning thing out the front . Great location for it RFC_Official , thoughts. I'd come & eat there for sure....

All trying to save $10
lol. It's not just price. Why not just renew when you are already on the phone to them. We only rejoined last thursday, but in the two weeks before that both my wife and I had been phoned 2-3 times by the membership department. When they finally got through I told them to call back on thursday (which they did) and I joined them. So it's not just price, it's convenience as well.

So we are not just cheap. we are lazy as well!!! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back