Social Off Topic Thread - House of Dastardly Crax

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh ******* LOL Stratton_Gun that is funny :D. I'm not sure if you're being serious explaining to Teri what you were trying to say to Kitty but I got a good laugh out of it.
WwCvdR3.gif
He is the doyen of dating. Not often a date with a chick is in the cafeteria:p

Off to Japan tomorrow for a few weeks.

Not sure about cat island, but they do have a few cat cafes
I'd like to check out.

Dewa mata.

And Go Cats.
If you can make it, do go Sam - I think it's off the east coast. Cat cafés sound wonderful! Have a wonderful time Sam + post a postcard for us, please? xxx

Thanks for the heads up Squish -taping as we speak, since my beloved worn out DVD was stolen!
Actually I suspect a family member who couldn't stand replay number 104.
Grounds for divorce if I find it's hiding place :mad:
Just relishing it Sam! Can't stop lolling at Goddard's 'Invisible Man' bandaging lol

When I visit Geelong (hopefully this footy season) let's watch it together? It'd be great fun to watch together :hearts:

OMG!!! Ross Lyon did it again!!! :eek: Signalled three seconds to go in Q3 :mad:

Good, good.
So the little white pills are working, then!! :)
Do you mean whit pills? :p

The white Panadol has done nothing for this freaking, thumping headache, but the yellow + red 'Pam Beazley's' are fantastic, esp with two bottles of Bubbles, a couple of purple Xanax, two Rainbow Roofies (just amazing) + some magic mushroom pâté :D

"Sgt Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band is coming to take me away"

Cue abet posting the crazy house address.

Well her name is Karen and she's a cats fan.

Too subtle? :p
:oops:

Oh!!! That Karen! Hope she had a wonderful birthday, she's such a sweetie - we could have had another party tonight if we'd known. *actually that should be last night*

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pay for your flight here, I will buy what you need. Impress me.
Nah, you come here - I'll pay for your flight + will wow you! Authentic potato Vodka, marinating organic fruit + herbs - then set in gelatine! You'll love them! (+ some secret ingredients) served by the pool, overlooking the Pacific Ocean + I'll have some chicky-babes to dote on you ;)

jee if i was using them i'd have to stand in the middle of the room, every dude would be intimidated of me / want to be me
o_O

Oh-'O' - get it now! :eek: roflmfao

Nah, you come here - I'll pay for your flight + will wow you! Authentic potato Vodka, marinating organic fruit + herbs - then set in gelatine! You'll love them! (+ some secret ingredients) served by the pool, overlooking the Pacific Ocean + I'll have some chicky-babes to dote on you ;)
PM me done deal

apparently to the crows fans, after the sando sacking he is the only coach that they actually wanted to keep - the Bigfooty crow fans anyway.
we should lure him!
Definitely :thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back