Player Watch Jordan De Goey

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sidebottoms whole family were Bombers supporters, as was he.
But now he is a Collingwood Captain with a 100% win record!
His mum asked me Thursday arvo if I was going to watch the game.
Like her though, I have no Foxtel. Hope he can organise a copy of the game for her.
Oh, and I'm still not in a position to ask if she still follows the druggies.
But I might throw it out there next time I see her.

Steele must be the biggest tight arse ever. When foxtel packages with sport on are going at $50 a month, surley ha can pay for his mums foxtel so she can see him play each week. Im sure she spent her fair share just driving him around to his footy when he was a junior

Steele must be the biggest tight arse ever. When foxtel packages with sport on are going at $50 a month, surley ha can pay for his mums foxtel so she can see him play each week. Im sure she spent her fair share just driving him around to his footy when he was a junior

Maybe she doesn't want Foxtel.

That didnt cross my mind.....because ive never heard of someone not wanting it
I don't want it. Had it before and I was paying $40 a month to find out there was still nothing on tv I wanted to watch.

I don't want it. Had it before and I was paying $40 a month to find out there was still nothing on tv I wanted to watch.

I guess when I wrote that I was trying to get into the head of a parent of an AFL player. I couldnt imagine too many parents not wanting Foxtel.

I also had it and ditched it after a couple of years. Im fine with just having the AFL app and watching all games off my tablet or mirroring to my tv

What if it was free because your son was an AFL footy player who would pay for it himself so that you could watch his games?

I think it definitely has to go on Rusty if he really wouldn't hook his mum up with Foxtel.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

STill think he should change his name for the carlton game in Bendigo Sunday week - Ben De Goey - that should get him the key to the city surely?

STill think he should change his name for the carlton game in Bendigo Sunday week - Ben De Goey - that should get him the key to the city surely?

This is quite simply, the greatest post ever written on this forum!!

That didnt cross my mind.....because ive never heard of someone not wanting it
That's me, had it went it first came in and when the started with the ads, gave it up.
Why would I pay to see commercials? I know that sports and movies are ad free, but It is pay tv and you would expect no ads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back