WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had to have another session of #rawdelayed tonight.

Rusev remains ******* awesome.
Dat pop for AJ.
Dolph had funny hair.
Rollins/Stewart segment was pretty good.
Like Filthy Sanchez, still befuddled by the Reigns hate.

That's about it.

Also, I would totally buy that Seth Rollins shirt if it didn't have the s**t on the back. Damn you WWE shirts.

Igloo, reigns sucks.

Maxwell110, I quite liked the punk/taker build up as punk/heyman were awesome heels, I'm sure a lot of people saw it in bad taste though.

Bryan last year was good but I liked it more because they had to basically admit their original plan was s**t.

Maxwell110, I quite liked the punk/taker build up as punk/heyman were awesome heels, I'm sure a lot of people saw it in bad taste though.

Bryan last year was good but I liked it more because they had to basically admit their original plan was s**t.
Oh man, the Punk v Taker build up was great. Heyman pretending to be Bearer, Punk spreading the ashes on himself and Punk juggling and dropping the urn, loved it all.

Hate how Fox8 always finishes before the WWE close logo.

#rawfinished

Unless he improves very quickly the Super Reigns Era is going to have people bored shitless within 3 months.

What's everyone's favourite stories going into Mania? I honestly can't think of any that I'm invested in.
Miz/Mizdow. I know they barely got air time today, but that moment of anger in Mizdow's eyes was enough for me.

I can't wait to see him finally beat the s**t out of Miz. His heel work has been fantastic.

Bill Demott forced guys to wrestle naked and he'd just laugh. Check out Kevin Matthews' Twitter if you want to see a photo of that (for whatever reason)
There are many jokes I could make about not messing with Enzo or Rusev, but I won't because this really isn't a laughing matter and it's something that seriously needs to be adressed in my opinion. #firebilldemott was trending worldwide on twitter during raw I believe.

http://www.sescoops.com/former-wwe-...cing-male-talent-to-train-naked-nsfw-picture/

Bill DeMott sounds like a piece of s**t. Did my #FireBillDeMott tweet.

Wrestlers need to unionize like other performers.

Oh man, the Punk v Taker build up was great. Heyman pretending to be Bearer, Punk spreading the ashes on himself and Punk juggling and dropping the urn, loved it all.

That was great.

Last I heard Punk had the urn in his kitchen lol.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reigns continues to improve and continues to impress and you'd have to be stubborn as hell to not see it.
The 'dislike' is strong isn't it. Don't mind him but even his fans have to admit he is still neanderthal like on the mic. He'll be right though

I can see Reigns defeating Lesnar, Lesnar then going nuts and hitting reigns with a couple of F5s to end the show, Rollins runs in to cash in, only to be followed by Orton who is Supposedly his Allie, only for orton to drop rollings with an RKO outta nowhere, then Reigns spears Rollins to retain, therefore failed cash in

Speaking of Edge, he's going to be in a new WWE studios film called 'interrogation', which could be cool.

Oh, and Lana will be in it as well presuming she rejects my marrige proposal. :drunk:

This weeks Raw had an average of 3.825 million viewers down from 4.122 million last week with 3 episodes to go until Mania.
For comparison, this time last year raw had an average of 4.576 million down from 4.661 million the week before (Network launch, Hogan/Taker/Brock Return episode)

I really hoped Joe would spend a good 6 months in the indies. He needs to drop some weight, he needs to get some effort back into his wrestling, and more than anything he needs to have a couple of cracking, balls-out matches before the NXT crowd is going to care. With Zayn, Owens, Crowe and Balor, the niche for Joe to come in and just have entertaining, hard-hitting matches just isn't there any more - NXT already has this niche covered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back