Multiplat PlayStation Plus

Remove this Banner Ad

This is the US so I would say it's the same.

Oddworld: Abe’s Oddysee — New ‘n’ Tasty! (PS4)

Valiant Hearts: The Great War (PS4)

Papo & Yo (PS3)

Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and
Punishments (PS3)

OlliOlli2: Welcome to Olliwood (PS Vita | PS4)

CounterSpy (PS Vita | PS4 | PS3)

It seems like Dishonored was supposed to be in this months IGC, that's probably what caused the delay. Having already owned the digital copy of Dishonored, I'm not fussed if that's the case.

Damn, I bought Abe's Oddyssey a few weeks ago, it's worth it though especially if you liked the original back in the day. Been wanting to try out Valiant Hearts for a while, also OliOli.

It seems like Dishonored was supposed to be in this months IGC, that's probably what caused the delay. Having already owned the digital copy of Dishonored, I'm not fussed if that's the case.
Source?

Wasn't Dishonored already a free game with PS+ not long ago?

I feel it was.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haven't touched a PS3 download in over a year back when they used to give away good games (bioshock infinite, dmc etc). Don't think I'll be downloading either of those, I would've downloaded Dishonoured though, that's a huge shame it got pulled.

Will try Olli Olli if it's crossbuy on PS4.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back