Heathcote District FL 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heard Mounts signed a heap of players????

They will need a few as have lost close to the spine from last year and on ballers.
The only signing I know of is Simon Seddon ex Ky player who was in QAFL as well. Will be good but will definitely need a fair bit of help.

Its the forum to be first past the post whether right or wrong so name some names of who you have heard?

They will need a few as have lost close to the spine from last year and on ballers.
The only signing I know of is Simon Seddon ex Ky player who was in QAFL as well. Will be good but will definitely need a fair bit of help.

Its the forum to be first past the post whether right or wrong so name some names of who you have heard?

Yes the offer to Simon was to good to refuse. He did sign at a metro club (WRFL) but the club couldn't get him the job they promised him so he was back on the market in Jan. Was in demand at another local metro league, but Mounts deal including a job, sign on and match payments was above the metro offer.
Very good player who kicked 10goals in the QAFL Grand Final last year, in a half a game, in a losing side. On baller who is elusive around goals..
Good get late in pre season..

Simon Seddon is just like mounts other recruit Shannon milward, good player with the ball but won't care about his player getting 40 kicks

Simon Seddon is just like mounts other recruit Shannon milward, good player with the ball but won't care about his player getting 40 kicks

Just spoke to a Mounts committee member who told me that there were 10 recruits at training friday night! Some very handy players in attendance amongst them a whole new spine. Mts confident of being better than last year acording to my source.

Also heard that after training the players had a meeting with the coach etc and all the Parkside boys that were coming are now staying at Parkside

Might be on the money caviar.. On the WRFL thread it's saying Parkside might have survived and going around this year with a new coach.. If these players you are referring to are any good, you might convince them to stay as Parkside will cop some hidings in WRFL div1 I'm guessing..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wouldn't be too excited about a couple parkside players coming across. Western region div 2 is a pretty poor standard. Ain't no world beaters.

14 players from Melbourne playing at leitchville- gunbower? can you name all 14?

Bit early to Do a ladder prediction but I'll say huntly will be the big improver and also Elmore will improve a few spots up the ladder

My mail tells me Cain Ackland ex Carlton ruckman, just appointed Parkside capt/coach. Good get this late in pre season and Should create some interest!! First 2 days will be ringing all players...

Wouldn't be too excited about a couple parkside players coming across. Western region div 2 is a pretty poor standard. Ain't no world beaters.

14 players from Melbourne playing at leitchville- gunbower? can you name all 14? look at the clearances on the website closer to the start of the season

Bit early to Do a ladder prediction but I'll say huntly will be the big improver and also Elmore will improve a few spots up the ladder

Bloody Hard Question 1. Troy Kelm Nth Bendigo 2. Grant Weeks Colbo 3. Sam Barnes Nth Bendigo 4. Brady Herdman Nth Bendigo 5. Alex Gleeson Elmore

Troy Kelm (ex Albion WRFL) is a gun and will go well. Best ruckman in WRFL and also real good around the ground. Could also play a key position if required. Club must be happy with picking him up, as would get a game in any metro or country side..

No that was Chris Kelf that played for Ky in 2012 .

Good one it was
I was thinking of the wrong bloke as would have issues thinking he was the quality ruckman and potentially best player in the league.

Just adding to the best players Sam Vale will be handy inclusion for colbo as didn't play last year coming back
From the knee and Semmel back at Huntly is a league B&F on baller will be a good get also
Got some good onballers coming in to the league but you still need to kick the goals to win. Barnes, weeks, Gleeson and co, could be in for great years with quality onballers sticking it down their pipes all day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back