Keeper Lg. BigFooty Dynasty (Ultimate Footy)

Remove this Banner Ad

FFS. Injury list as it stands:

Liberatore
Heppell
Hrovat
Billings
Hrovat seems to escaped too much damage, while Heppell's hamstring seems like a minor one? Obviously Libba is a huge loss for you, while though Billings might miss a game or two, he is a long way down your list of forwards I would have thought.

I have a few Rucks struggling with knees (Redden, Hickey) and not too sure where Thurlow and Garner are at, but expect all my other injured players to be fit for round one selection (Lynch, Watts, Carlisle, Lloyd, O'Rourke, Lever).

Lachie Neale looks like he is about to make the set into elite fantasy player for me :).

Good Tabner looks like he could be a great player to for gut running and Aish has improved.
Yep, both Taberner and Redpath were both mid-season FA pick-ups for me pretty much out of necessity to actually field a full team (my forward line was horrible last year), yet both look like turning out to be pretty decent players. Redpath is kicking bags (kicked 5 in the intra-club, kicked some against Richmond and looks to be a lock to Boyd as the second forward) and as you mentioned Taberner is playing well and important especially as it's probably Pavlich's (who's on my team) last season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

First Saad now Crowley in my team suspended for drugs. Wouldn't be surprised for UF to mysteriously trade the entire Essendon list to my team the day before the bans are handed out...

At least crowley has f.a relevance fantasy wise. And some of our mids wont have that odd bad game.

True. Really the impact of Crowley getting rubbed out will be which breakout midfield candidate will end up getting the tagging role and see his fantasy impact evaporate. Sam Menegola seemed to be in a bit of an understudy role for it in the past but then he got delisted. Not sure who they'll look to but needs to be an elite runner really.

True. Really the impact of Crowley getting rubbed out will be which breakout midfield candidate will end up getting the tagging role and see his fantasy impact evaporate. Sam Menegola seemed to be in a bit of an understudy role for it in the past but then he got delisted. Not sure who they'll look to but needs to be an elite runner really.

Im a little worried that it will be mzungu

Remove this Banner Ad

Back