No Oppo Supporters THE TAN XVI - [INSERT RICHMOND POSTER] IS TRAINING DOWN THE HOUSE!!! [TIGERS ONLY]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phew, went round to my mates for a few beers and he has brewed this Pilsner which is sitting around 14-15% alcohol content, f@rkin prick didn't tell me till after my 4th long neck of it in under 2 hours and i started to wonder why i was getting the wobbles up after only a few beers. Might have to sip away on this can of Carlsberg for a while now im home, what a sneaky prick :D

Just trying to spice it up cheech
My love life is spicy enough but thanks for thinking of me groupie mate :) Im pretty hammered all ready thanks to my smart arse mate trev so i gotta be careful what i post now as i love a good joke or funny story when im f@cked up. god damn it i hate knowing the rules now groupie :(

My love life is spicy enough but thanks for thinking of me groupie mate :) Im pretty hammered all ready thanks to my smart arse mate trev so i gotta be careful what i post now as i love a good joke or funny story when im f@cked up. god damn it i hate knowing the rules now groupie :(
Just use ***** and go sick

Phew, went round to my mates for a few beers and he has brewed this Pilsner which is sitting around 14-15% alcohol content, f@rkin prick didn't tell me till after my 4th long neck of it in under 2 hours and i started to wonder why i was getting the wobbles up after only a few beers. Might have to sip away on this can of Carlsberg for a while now im home, what a sneaky prick :D
If you ease up to much before sleeping you wake up with a bigger hangover . Keep throwing down at a decent rate and you'll sober up .

If you ease up to much before sleeping you wake up with a bigger hangover . Keep throwing down at a decent rate and you'll sober up .

Why.....You.....you......(Female sheep ?):p

Last edited:
Oh dont worry im still chugging along but just lvling out a bit, those 4 longnecks at 15% work out to something like 12 normal stubbies or cans in under 2 hours thanks to trevs joke, going to s**t in a bag later and pack it up under his car door handles as pay back i feel :)

Ok for the Melbourne guys here my 17 year old daughter has just moved to Ringwood, she tells me its all right but im not sure. Considering paying for a better flat else where, any advice from the local vics is welcome.
A few questions if I may -
Work or school?
Country kid or city?
Beach important?
And friends here?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really makes you excited about what we drafted last year. Half the video is them discussing Duggan v Ellis, pretty much what was happening on here hahah. Could see how pumped they were that Menadue and McKenzie in particular were still there. Interesting they said Menadue will take 3 years, hopefully he can surprise them. Great video

Did they say Duggan? I figured it was him but they kept mentioning Corey by name and saying the other guy

Just saw the c7 footy ad where the guy hallucinates seeing Luke Darcy sitting next to him in the car

The day I see that flog sitting next to me in the car would be enough to see me drive off a cliff

Work and school, shes a smart kid and lived all over Australia thanks to me and her mum. I just wanted to know what crime was like in the area and if its safe.

I grew up in a nearby suburb. At that time Ringwood was not a bad place...

Just saw the c7 footy ad where the guy hallucinates seeing Luke Darcy sitting next to him in the car

The day I see that flog sitting next to me in the car would be enough to see me drive off a cliff
Even though you come across as a stiff shirt factoid 74 every now and then we get glimpses of you being a funny bastard, im willing to bet if we wound back the clock you would have been a laugh a minute mate :)

Work and school, shes a smart kid and lived all over Australia thanks to me and her mum. I just wanted to know what crime was like in the area and if its safe.
Ringwood is ok, in pretty much every sense. An average Melbourne suburb, certainly not one of the dangerous ones. There are more interesting suburbs for sure, but as an affordable, safe suburb that a dad would like, it rates.

Ringwood is ok, in pretty much every sense. An average Melbourne suburb, certainly not one of the dangerous ones. There are more interesting suburbs for sure, but as an affordable, safe suburb that a dad would like, it rates.
Thanks mate, She is my eldest and the best thing ive ever done in my life. Cant blame me for being a little cautious :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back