Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon - congratulations on '16 Wooden Spoon (RIP The Scales)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimbo

Cancelled
Veteran 10k Posts
Dec 14, 2002
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Sturt, Liverpool
Facial tic IIRC. So yeah, he can't.
Thanks for reminding me, but no it wasn't those I was referring to (I don't think) but I can see how use of the word 'contorted' might give that impression.

Aug 13, 2012
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
NORTH! 2016,2017,2018.
Deal. So I sign up and I'm a mod here. Done.
I don't blame ya! Damn good deal! But I do have one question. When you get to your little place on Arden Street, I 'magine you're gonna take off that *essendon jacket of yours, ain'tcha?... That's what I thought. Now that I can't abide. How 'bout you Maddadam, can you abide it?
I mean, if I had my way... you'd wear that goddamn jacket for the rest of your pecker-suckin' life. But I'm aware that ain't practical, I mean at some point you're gonna hafta take it off. So. I'm 'onna give you a little somethin' you can't take off.

basterds1.jpg

upload_2015-3-4_17-16-29.png

Mar 12, 2008
Rehab
AFL Club
Essendon
I don't blame ya! Damn good deal! But I do have one question. When you get to your little place on Arden Street, I 'magine you're gonna take off that *essendon jacket of yours, ain'tcha?... That's what I thought. Now that I can't abide. How 'bout you Maddadam, can you abide it?
I mean, if I had my way... you'd wear that goddamn jacket for the rest of your pecker-suckin' life. But I'm aware that ain't practical, I mean at some point you're gonna hafta take it off. So. I'm 'onna give you a little somethin' you can't take off.

basterds1.jpg

View attachment 113701

cwclp.gif

MaddAdam

Cancelled
10k Posts Bay 13: Vintage Bay Podcaster North Melbourne - North 2012 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2011 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2010 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2009 Player Sponsor
Jun 8, 2011
In the not so distant future
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Hey Jab I have genuinely serious question for Jade but I don't want to put it on this thread.

GreatBradScott may want to be involved.

Can we have the discussion on your board under the rules of chivalry?

The question, which I'd expand on in a post, is simply - what has been the opportunity cost of the non Sheedy era?

When Sheedy left the Bombers they needed an onfield rebuild but not a full nuts and bolts St Kilda job. They were also primed to be the true powerhouse of the comp.

Yet now Sheeds is back and where do the Bombers find themselves?

With Hawthorn or Geelong level management, its not hard to imagine the Bombers bigger than Collingwood, the ultimate FA destination, the works.

This isn't about what will happen, it is about the losses already incurred.

What opportunities have the Bombers lost?

I can only speak myself but also willing to vouch for GreatBradScott if indeed he gives a toss.

I will play nice if you guys are up for the chat.

Game?

LT Smash

Premiership Player
Jul 30, 2011
Ogdenville
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Not sure if directed at me.
That's what this thread is for mainly. A sympathy* pisstake/banter thread. I've copped it on here being called a suck up because I've tried to get jades opinion as have others here on a few issues.

If you want to engage that arseclown, take it to PM. The majesty and aesthetic of this glorious thread is tarnished by his constant artless graffiti.

It does look an awful lot like they've been getting the vibe that *albert might not be around much longer, so they've knee-jerked (not for the first time) and brought back the washed-out drunk, as cover.

LOL. Good idea getting rid of *Bomber, guys.

It's magnificent. Everything *they do plunges *them further into a downward spiral.

* should have sacked jimmy* a long time ago, but it looks like its end of an era* of sorts, great work throwing your mate* under the bus jimmy*, has done wonders for you*.

Mar 12, 2008
Rehab
AFL Club
Essendon
Hey Jab I have genuinely serious question for Jade but I don't want to put it on this thread.

GreatBradScott may want to be involved.

Can we have the discussion on your board under the rules of chivalry?

The question, which I'd expand on in a post, is simply - what has been the opportunity cost of the non Sheedy era?

When Sheedy left the Bombers they needed an onfield rebuild but not a full nuts and bolts St Kilda job. They were also primed to be the true powerhouse of the comp.

Yet now Sheeds is back and where do the Bombers find themselves?

With Hawthorn or Geelong level management, its not hard to imagine the Bombers bigger than Collingwood, the ultimate FA destination, the works.

This isn't about what will happen, it is about the losses already incurred.

What opportunities have the Bombers lost?

I can only speak myself but also willing to vouch for GreatBradScott if indeed he gives a toss.

I will play nice if you guys are up for the chat.

Game?

Oh, so you want to have a chat on the Essendon board that won't turn into a shitfight in 10 seconds? Yeah, cool, just jump in my time machine, we can pick rines up from court on the way :thumbsu:

So the *coteries and * have got together $250,000 a year to bring back the *old drunkard and effectively make him a cheerleader.
I think you're underestimating the AFL's hand in this.

MaddAdam

Cancelled
10k Posts Bay 13: Vintage Bay Podcaster North Melbourne - North 2012 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2011 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2010 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2009 Player Sponsor
Jun 8, 2011
In the not so distant future
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Oh, so you want to have a chat on the Essendon board that won't turn into a shitfight in 10 seconds? Yeah, cool, just jump in my time machine, we can pick rines up from court on the way :thumbsu:

OK, so just to reiterate once and for all, you princesses aren't up for a discussion but we're expected to sit here and read Jade's s**t day in day out.

It is the final proof that we are better than you as a club.

F*** me, Jade is killing this thread. So much inane, unfunny banter.
Poor *jade, he's just smart enough to know his beloved * and *hird have betrayed him and he's feeling lost so he's seeking sympathy here from those who really understand.... but he's not ready to let go completely and accept the full impact of what * has done. I recommend a vow of silent contemplation for poor *jade so he can fully process it all.

Mar 12, 2008
Rehab
AFL Club
Essendon
OK, so just to reiterate once and for all, you princesses aren't up for a discussion but we're expected to sit here and read Jade's s**t day in day out.

It is the final proof that we are better than you as a club.

I've been in this thread for over a year, as have a few other Essendon posters. If you don't like Jade then just put him on ignore... like half the Essendon board :D

F*** me, Jade is killing this thread. So much inane, unfunny banter.

Yeah *jade, get out of our thread!

Thread needs more pics.

ESSENDON
3. Paul Chapman, 10. Nick O’Brien, 14. Jason Ashby, 19. Shaun Edwards, 20. Jackson Merrett, 28. Jonathon Giles, 28. Elliott Kavanagh, 30. Kyle Landford, 34. Jake Long, 35. Marty Gleeson, 36. Lauchlan Dalgleish, 44. Shaun McKernan, 45. Conor McKenna, 47. Marcus Marigliani, 50. James Polkinghorne, 51. Aaron Heppell, 54. Josh Freezer, 55. Anthony Tipungwuti, 56. Jordan Schroder, 58. Sam Tagliabue, 72. Clint Jones, 73. Mitch Brown, 74. Mitch Clisby, 75. Jared Petrenko, 76. James Magner, 77. Sam Michael

So much sympathy.

Heaps of fun

Goatered on the sticks
Sep 13, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
ESSENDON
3. Paul Chapman, 10. Nick O’Brien, 14. Jason Ashby, 19. Shaun Edwards, 20. Jackson Merrett, 28. Jonathon Giles, 28. Elliott Kavanagh, 30. Kyle Landford, 34. Jake Long, 35. Marty Gleeson, 36. Lauchlan Dalgleish, 44. Shaun McKernan, 45. Conor McKenna, 47. Marcus Marigliani, 50. James Polkinghorne, 51. Aaron Heppell, 54. Josh Freezer, 55. Anthony Tipungwuti, 56. Jordan Schroder, 58. Sam Tagliabue, 72. Clint Jones, 73. Mitch Brown, 74. Mitch Clisby, 75. Jared Petrenko, 76. James Magner, 77. Sam Michael

So much sympathy.
Not enough popcorn in Melbourne to get me prepped to watch this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back