No Oppo Supporters THE TAN XVI - [INSERT RICHMOND POSTER] IS TRAINING DOWN THE HOUSE!!! [TIGERS ONLY]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thanks mate, She is my eldest and the best thing ive ever done in my life. Cant blame me for being a little cautious :)

My brother just finished high school in Ringwood. Can send him over to check up on her, show her around.

Thought i should add that my daughter is Tigers mad like her dad and thinks ol Dusty is the hottest thing on the planet, all you dirty old bastards stay the **** away from my daughter at the G please :D
Probably best to show a photo so we know not to go near her ?

My brother just finished high school in Ringwood. Can send him over to check up on her, show her around.
My daughter is a man eater, she models swim wear part time and is studying panel beating for a chosen career. would advise any young fella to stay away as she burns through guys like taylor swift.

Nah shes got an account on here, doesnt post much but still reads from time to time. Do not want to resulting phone call after posting pics of my kid online :D

Good thinking...

My daughter is a man eater, she models swim wear part time and is studying panel beating for a chosen career. would advise any young fella to stay away as she burns through guys like taylor swift.
Not sure there is anything in there to deflect the interest of a young bloke .

That sounds like just what my brother needs otherwise he is slowly turning into a creepy kid who never leaves his room.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That your daughter in your avatar?

Not sure there is anything in there to deflect the interest of a young bloke .
The young bloke that thinks of my daughter in terms of one night and isnt bothered by the way she leads her life can get ****ed and stay away, the young blokes who want to date my daughter should wait until she gets through her wild phase unless they like their hearts in a million peices :)

A fellow warning to all my tigers bretheren, when your over here for Tigs games if you ever meet a guy named trev from southern adelaide who wants to show you his home brew range including pilsner, STAY AWAY, STAY VERY THE * AWAY. s**t is like starting the night on vodka straight outta the bottle and working your way down to beers, ends up as a crazy night as (worriedly) the intelligence of my earlier posts proves. took me near 20 odd minutes to write and re write the write again this fellow tigs, avoid trev from sth adelaide with pils like the plague :) Time for the spa and some nice fat spliffs i feel. damn sth ozzies can brew beer

Now you've done it.
Youmst be in WA posting at this time? usually all my fellow Tigs have gone to bed. eh i dont make rumours or hate on people on here, i keep my private life to a very minimum except for funny s**t and so what i have daughters. My daughter is one of 10,000 or maybe 100,00 girls trying to make it on her looks in australia so im not expecting any great id reveal. She is a smart girl though flea, she is her dad but 100 x smarter, ive been 3/4 of success but she will be 100% of success. she could sit on her arse with the money she knows is coming to her at 21 but you know what? She is in school learning to be a panel beater so she can fix up and own my EH in the shed amd thats just the start, anyways im 100% shitfaced so take care all my fellow tigs and take care flea :)

Youmst be in WA posting at this time? usually all my fellow Tigs have gone to bed. eh i dont make rumours or hate on people on here, i keep my private life to a very minimum except for funny s**t and so what i have daughters. My daughter is one of 10,000 or maybe 100,00 girls trying to make it on her looks in australia so im not expecting any great id reveal. She is a smart girl though flea, she is her dad but 100 x smarter, ive been 3/4 of success but she will be 100% of success. she could sit on her arse with the money she knows is coming to her at 21 but you know what? She is in school learning to be a panel beater so she can fix up and own my EH in the shed amd thats just the start, anyways im 100% shitfaced so take care all my fellow tigs and take care flea :)
Ha thanks for the reply. I'm in Vic but cant sleep of late! Sounds like your daughter is a champ, be proud mate. You must have started a family bloody early! My post was just referring to some reply's you may get back!! Anyway, don't go drinking home brew, its good for you!!

PS: Sleep is your friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back